Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SHOW US YOUR SENARIO GUNS/GEAR PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 9:27pm
I wouldn't keep arguing.
KALIS-PIMENTA View Drop Down
Strike 2 for inflammatory posting 3/3/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KALIS-PIMENTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 9:42pm
I'm over it
Nunekin666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nunekin666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 2:05pm

My gear for the woods

Rambino View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by KALIS-PIMENTA KALIS-PIMENTA wrote:

I really can't believe u gave me a strike on this. I simply answered in the same language that i was spoken to ...

This is an excuse worthy only of little children.  "He did it first" only works in grade school.

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/aag8s8.jpg">
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:07pm
i am sorry nunekin666 but thos guns are really ugly, in my opinion. they r just hard to look at. its like the sun u cant look at it for too long or u will go blind. eeewww.
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KALIS-PIMENTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

I really can't believe u gave me a strike on this. I simply answered in the same language that i was spoken to ...

This is an excuse worthy only of little children.  "He did it first" only works in grade school.

I guess if this would be grade school you would be the teacher?

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:39pm

I have an idea.  How about you just dig yourself into a hole by arguing with one of the cool mods.  Oh wait...
OOshanis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOshanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Gabster08 Gabster08 wrote:

i am sorry nunekin666 but thos guns are really ugly, in my opinion. they r just hard to look at. its like the sun u cant look at it for too long or u will go blind. eeewww.
--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:39pm
nice 98c nunekin
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:22am
nunekin those guns are awesoem!!!!!!!!
what?
Nunekin666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nunekin666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:12pm

I dont build my guns for looks, I build them for performance

the 98 has been clocked at 20 bps, the Dragun runs 15 ramping all day, and neither one chops

Some people think my guns are ugly , Im ok with that, you wont have to look at them after I paint your goggles

mjicmike View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjicmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:29pm
Rambino, if that's you in that ghillie suit... all you need is big/bugeyes and you would look like a giant ewok.  By the way, nice marker Spartan119 and accessories. 
A5 Rfs Dwg triggr
Ricochet R5
8"Lapco Bigsht/14"CP Classic
Palmers Stab.
Lapco uni-mount
DOP bullet drop fwd
PMI 88/4500

Woods
Flatline/14"Lapco Bigsht
CMI Thunder pig reg.
Remote adj. stk
--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:27pm
Nice ghillie suit rambino , and nunekin, do you think you could pm me the specs on that pimp 98c?I would really appreciate it
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:36pm
nunekin all i am saying is that they are ugly, i didnt say that they didnt shoot fast, thats more important. but they look like hell. IMO
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KALIS-PIMENTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:05pm

Dude I'm not arguing, I'm joking did you see the ?

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

I have an idea.  How about you just dig yourself into a hole by arguing with one of the cool mods.  Oh wait...
Froggmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Froggmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:36pm
After my experience with milsim for several years, I've come to realize it is just much better to go for functionality over looks for obvious reasons. All the glitz just got in the way after the wow factor wore off. 

Edited by Froggmann - 11 March 2006 at 4:37pm
--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:28pm
congrats hired gun for making the APG magazine.your team sounds like a cool crew
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by BLITZNY BLITZNY wrote:

Me and my gun bottom left.

ha someone has monster paintlol always chop but never brake

if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
BLITZNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLITZNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:20pm

New stuff

Rambino View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:42pm

Originally posted by mjicmike mjicmike wrote:

Rambino, if that's you in that ghillie suit... all you need is big/bugeyes and you would look like a giant ewok. 

That is indeed me in there...   It's hard to see on the picture, but I had the "evil eyes" goggle skins on, and on the side of my mask there are three lasers mounted Predator-style...

I was almost dead from heat exhaustion after walking out to the field.

:)

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/aag8s8.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic