Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

C-3 Myths Debunked!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brianwawrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 7:17pm
Thanks. I appreciate it
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 12:41pm
Sweet Tallen. PM anything my way, and I'll edit them in if and when you get it done.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Brianwawrz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brianwawrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 8:30pm
I just got my C3. I'll let you guys know how it is.
Brianwawrz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brianwawrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 4:53pm
I just put 100 rounds through the marker. The c3 is dead accurate at 25
yds, and can hit a person 3/5 times at 50 yds.
showtime View Drop Down

I sucked out loud, so I got guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote showtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

from what it sounds like, it might be ignition. the ignition is electric, and from this branch 2 possibilities. the first, your battery might be low, try changing it. second, there may be a bad connection in the wiring or there may not be a full connection when you pull the trigger. check the connections.

also, you might be venting propane on the forward stroke, thus not charging the chamber. for this, you might need to get it repaired by a proshop or tippmann.

see if these help.  OR you could throw in the garbage(  c3= biggest pice of crap tipp ever made, i know i had one and i went  threw four of them before getting my money back

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:28pm
showtime,

As I pointed out in the other thread you bumped that had been dead for over two years, bumping dead threads (threads that have not been posted in for quite some time) is considered bad form.  Additionally,doing so just to quote what someone posted over two years ago is spamming and will be reported as such.
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:53pm
god, not this again.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic