Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BC presents American Nightmare, in Ohio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BC presents American Nightmare, in Ohio
    Posted: 10 April 2006 at 2:09am
BlackCat Paintball and Capitol Punishment will be putting on a 2 day, 24 hour scenario May 20-21 in Smithfield, Ohio. It will be a US SpecOps vs terrorists themed game with the stakes being the fate of the United States as we know it!!

This game is the result of Blackcat's 'Be the Producer contest' in which several scenario teams, both east and west coast, submitted ideas for a full fledged scenario game with the winners getting to produce it themselves with BlackCat's assistance.

The game will be held at BlackCat's homefield in Ohio, which as you can see from these pictures an AWESOME field. Its huge, its got varried terrain, lots of structures, bunkers, etc.

Blackcat has recently been sponsored by Smart Parts and Tiberius Arms, makers of the SP-8 and Tac-8 respectively. Expect thousands of dollars to be given away in prizes, including an SP-8 and other markers, thanks to them, BlackCat and other great sponsors such as SpecOps, Cops911, Flurry, Original Swat, Real Action Paintball, Karnage, Airgun Designs, and many others!!

Game's website is here

Here is the story from BlackCat's site:

0236 hours 

“Mr. President…. What is your order?”   

As he stood there replaying the moments that led to this question, the President realized that his greatest fears had come to life.  In an unprecedented series of events, several military facilities within the United States had fallen under the control of Al Qeada and other splinter cells working under the cloak of the proclaimed Jihad against the United States.  How it was possible was unknown, but the reality of it all was staring him right in the face.  There had to be inside help, but, right now, that would all have to wait.  A swift response was needed and the President had a plan. “Dispatch the military to take back those bases and control the populous.  We need to keep this as orderly as possible and protect the people of this great nation.  Notify the Vice President that he is now the face of this government and will coordinate all international and internal relations.  I want continuous updates and my Cabinet here pronto!  Let Congress and my advisors know immediately that we will go to bunker 1.8.28, to address this further.  Other than that, put the plan in motion to continue the government of the United States.” 

“God help us all.” 

0457 hours 

“People…. We are facing the greatest threat known to this nation since Pearl Harbor and 9/11.  I want answers and resolutions, and I want them yesterday!  I will not have our great nation on its knees because of these villains!”   

The room fell silent save the noise from the televisions and computers relaying streams of information regarding the worsening condition of the U.S military installations.  The president starred at the haggard look on the Speaker of the House’s face and easily realized that the old politician was there more for circumstance than to help.  Turning from the Speaker, the president noticed the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Homeland Security murmuring to each other, but, the scared expressions spoke volumes.  Finally, looking at the huddled mass of the nation’s best military and political minds, the president realized that he might as well be looking at a gaggle of hens on his farm in Texas.  This group had the fate of the United States in its hands and it didn’t look good. 

The president shook his head and headed out of the room.  As he walked the secured halls of the facility, he realized the irony that was bunker 1.8.28.  Disguised as a prominent horse farm for the rich and playful, it was a beautiful estate set deep in the picturesque foothills of Virginia.  The neighbors would have never guessed that the working staff at the farm was well trained soldiers and the horse trailers coming and going actually carried unique weapons that were to be cached for further development or the defense of the nation.  In this most desperate of times, a slight smile creased the lips of the president as he thought about the feed houses holding cruise missiles and the other unique items stored throughout the facility.    

Meanwhile, at another farm a couple of miles away, the protective details made up of specially trained police officers were abuzz with activity as well.  The Secret Service, Capitol Police, Homeland Security, FBI, and the Virginia State troopers were all preparing for the movement and handling of their assigned protectees.  Although the military detachment assigned to the facility was considered the best, these brave men and women knew all to well that the security of the Nation’s leaders was in their hands. 

2111 hours 

The assault was swift and unprecedented in its intricacy and design.  In a matter of two hours, a large group of well trained terrorists had taken control of bunker 1.8.28.  The military force was completely overrun and the facility was now under the control of Fazil, a militant order of Al Qeada.  The president, the Speaker, both Secretaries, and all the advisors were packed into a small room under heavy guard.  It seemed the impossible had become reality. 

Sitting there, the president thought to himself that something wasn’t right.  Somehow, Fazil found the site, knew the locations of the people and weapons held within the site and, somehow, was able to arm the missiles.  The president sat helpless, with a wave of defeat flooding his mind. 

2206 hours 

“Ladies and gentlemen, I don’t know how to say it, but the time has come.  I have just found out that bunker 1.8.28 has been overrun by the terrorist group “FAZIL” and our protectees are now hostages to these madmen inside.  Understand that we are the only ones with a chance to save these people and possibly, this Nation.  The military isn’t able to assist and all communications out have been severed.  You know what we have to do, and we know how to do it.  Enough said.” 

The room fell silent as each officer realized the severity of the situation.  Agent Reeves of the FBI stood with a steely eyed glare as he delivered the powerful message and placed the responsibility squarely on everyone’s shoulders. 

“Coordination will be through the FBI; with every entity reporting to us.  Any information and need for equipment or supplies will go through us.  Every lead agent for each of the police agencies present will report to me for assignments and briefing.  People…. In the words of our nation’s greatest heroes…. LET’S ROLL!!” 

Edited by Rumrunner - 03 May 2006 at 1:20pm
TEAM FALLOUT
sponsored by
BlackCat Paintball Productions
Smart Parts
boom-boom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boom-boom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:48pm
Hey, picture links aren't working.
I'd rather be playing paintball than sitting here talking about it.

GIDEON'S ELITE: Never heard of us? It's cause we're not any good.
Rumrunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 12:55pm
Uggh, stupid Tippmann forums showing me that a link works in 'preview post' and then once I post they don't. Fixed em.

Edited by Rumrunner - 03 May 2006 at 1:20pm
TEAM FALLOUT
sponsored by
BlackCat Paintball Productions
Smart Parts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic