Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RT/Sear Tripper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RT/Sear Tripper
    Posted: 13 April 2006 at 10:10pm
This idea just dawned on me, take a 98c and a response trigger. Take the response trigger and turn it 90 degrees so the tip is pointing up and extend the rod that pushes the trigger back. I cant figure out how you would trip the rt but in theory it would be like a e-grip without the electronics.

Feel free to share your thoughs.
Dilbones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dilbones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 2:41pm
too complex but it is a good idea
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:19pm
once you pull the trigger your gun wont stop firing untill u run out of gas...think about it...
Ashdawg View Drop Down
Official Forum Drama Queen of the Night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 5:56pm
I'VE GOT IT!!!!!    When you do that, you could get rid of the trigger assembly all together. You just get a push-button style valve and install it where the adjuster for the R/T is on the side of the gun. You would have to think about it to really be able to make it easy to access with your finger, but the button would control the valve which would regulate the CO2 going into the piston- making it go "on" or "off". Anyway, that was just a quick brainstorm...If it made no sense, disregard that thought...

I love the idea though. 

Edited by Ashdawg - 18 April 2006 at 5:56pm
"Too close for missles, switching to guns..."
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 9:00pm

a pneumatic trigger?  do a search on a Nova 700....  that should spark more ideas

X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic