Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Mid-MO ballers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onef457z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Mid-MO ballers?
    Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:20am

I know that a lot of people dont think Perche Creek is a great pb field, but its still a field, and its not too bad on the $$$.  If anyone wants to play April 22nd, some friends of mine are planning on being there on that saturday.  Its been a while since we got a group together, so it should be fun.  We've got about 7 or 8 people so far (some fairly new, some seasoned vets), and trying to get more, so if anyone wants to help increase those numbers, feel free!  I will post an E.T.A. later, if anyone replies/shows any interest.

Columbia, MO, in case you dont know where it is.  May change to Battle Creek, if everyone here feels like driving out there...

Custom Paintjob, Polished Internals, Pen Spring, Cyclone Feed, Richochet Hopper, X-Chamber, Promark Trigger, Dye Sticky3s, Stainless Bolts, RocketCock, DOP Drop Forward, 14" Whisper Barrel
ajax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:28am
My team http://www.24thgrenadiers.com has players from the the St. Louis area, over to Kansas City, then down to Joplin and Arkansas. We typically play the Mid-MO scenario games in the Tour of Duty Series and at Smakzone. You can find the schedules at http://www.woodlandwarriors.com and http://www.smakzone.com

Do you ever attend Battle for Berlin at Battle Creek in Kingdom City?

Edited by ajax - 14 April 2006 at 11:29am
onef457z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onef457z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 1:42pm
I haven't.  I have only played 2 or 3 times since i started college, but am recently starting to get back into it.  I will have to look into that @ Battle Creek, i've never been part of a huge game, so that would be a lot of fun.
Custom Paintjob, Polished Internals, Pen Spring, Cyclone Feed, Richochet Hopper, X-Chamber, Promark Trigger, Dye Sticky3s, Stainless Bolts, RocketCock, DOP Drop Forward, 14" Whisper Barrel
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:22am
Me and styro go to battle creek. he always goes to perche creek and I always to to bc. I've only been to slaughterhouse once.

I've never been to smakzone, but i think monk has if you wanna ask him any questions on it.

Man, I totally missed the Seige! I was planning on going until my bro hurt his arm really bad. I didn't want to rub ot in his face that i played and he didn't.(taht's just too mean)

so if you ever wanna go paintballin' just pm me. hell, i may have even seen ya before.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:55pm

Originally posted by ajax ajax wrote:

My team http://www.24thgrenadiers.com has players from the the St. Louis area, over to Kansas City, then down to Joplin and Arkansas. We typically play the Mid-MO scenario games in the Tour of Duty Series and at Smakzone. You can find the schedules at http://www.woodlandwarriors.com and http://www.smakzone.com

Do you ever attend Battle for Berlin at Battle Creek in Kingdom City?
i'm from joplin, but i now live in columbia.  i'll try to be there....  if i am, i'm pretty easy to spot.  i'll have a red and yellow acidwash phantom, or quite possibly an autococker.  if all else, an old school intimidator....

edit: i'm suprized how many MO ballers are on the forum nowadays.... also, _sneaky_ lives in the southwest MO area.... me and him are really good friends....

Edited by Styro Folme - 12 May 2006 at 11:57pm
X
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by onef457z onef457z wrote:

I know that a lot of people dont think Perche Creek is a great pb field, but its still a field, and its not too bad on the $$$.  If anyone wants to play April 22nd, some friends of mine are planning on being there on that saturday.  Its been a while since we got a group together, so it should be fun.  We've got about 7 or 8 people so far (some fairly new, some seasoned vets), and trying to get more, so if anyone wants to help increase those numbers, feel free!  I will post an E.T.A. later, if anyone replies/shows any interest.

Columbia, MO, in case you dont know where it is.  May change to Battle Creek, if everyone here feels like driving out there...

i'll try to get my team out there....
X
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 2:53am

St. Louis here...

Well, actually Eureka, Mo; but it's the same thing (20 miles west of st. louis city, by six flags st. louis).

I'm in the process of getting back into paintball (i had to quit beacuse it got too expensive), but if you want to play a game in a few months, after i repurchase some gear and all of that jazz, let me know.

I will attend a few scenario games once i get a job and a truck to get there, but reguardless, let me know if you want to play, or something.

ajax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 1:37pm
The Battle for Berlin game was moved from Battle Creek to Fearless Fighters outside of St. Louis. Actually, it's right in your backyard Belt#2. The date for the game remains the same - November 4-5.

Hey Belt, I'm just down the road from you near I-270 and I-44.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:33am
Originally posted by ajax ajax wrote:

The Battle for Berlin game was moved from Battle Creek to Fearless Fighters outside of St. Louis. Actually, it's right in your backyard Belt#2. The date for the game remains the same - November 4-5.

Hey Belt, I'm just down the road from you near I-270 and I-44.
last weekend, battle creek was having a scenario thing...  moonshine run, yeah. 
X
DeathSkull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathSkull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 12:27pm

Hi Guys,

ACP Warfield in Bevington Iowa has 2 woods ball fields and a speedball field. (A second speedball field is in the works)

There is a scenario event this coming weekend June 24th and it will be held on the second field which is 12 acre's. It has 2 areas that have bunkers and more forts and military style bunkers are being built this week.

Plans for 1 scenario event each month are under way.

I invite you guys from MO to attend any weekend you would like to come up.

Mel Beard
Stryker Combat Group
http://strykercombatgroup.com
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 3:19pm
awesome. we should all just get together and just play. that would be awesome.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 1:50am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

awesome. we should all just get together and just play. that would be awesome.
yeah, it would, but columbia is runnning out of shops...  now all of my team's markers are breaking and we can't get them fixed without having to pay a ridiculous amount of money...  stupid columbia....
X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic