Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

20 Round hopper idea?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiseEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 20 Round hopper idea?
    Posted: 16 April 2006 at 7:22pm

Well I dont know about you but Hoppers vacum.  There big, temp you to shoot all 200 rounds, and always open in-game, for me atleast. 
Well I found some PBC and I started experimenting with this idea. 
My father tryed to help me and broke the PBC in half and that was all I could fine so this is as far as I got.  Im not planing to market this idea or something, would you use it?
Counstructive Critism is greatly welcome

BTW: It would be rounded at the 45* angel

Edited by RiseEffect - 16 April 2006 at 7:24pm
KaoticKilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 7:46pm
I think it would be a pretty good idea for the woodsball sniper.  Not so much for the tourney player.  I'm sure some snipers would use it though.
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:47pm
this isnt really a new idea..its been done MANY times..
RiseEffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiseEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Cheetos3254 Cheetos3254 wrote:

this isnt really a new idea..its been done MANY times..

My bad then, you know any reviews or such of its success rate?
And yeah I only play woods
Lambert. View Drop Down
Guested- Old Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lambert. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 11:32am
This idea usually used on pump guns.
The Quintessential
MS Baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MS Baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 11:37am
i think you would run out of ammo, i have a RT on my A-5 so i can rip through some paint
RiseEffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiseEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 1:55pm
Well im not the riches of them all so I have to use limited paint any way so I wouldnt just use it all in a game.
ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by MS Baller MS Baller wrote:

i think you would run out of ammo, i have a RT on my A-5 so i can rip through some paint

someone who would use this wouldnt be worried about running out of paint...picture a lone sniper...deep in the woods...just waiting there in full ghille suit...along comes the "prey", lets say his name is bob.  all of a sudden---pop---pop---pop...three shots ring out and bob gets toasted.

thats what this would be used for...not some a5 w/rt thats crazy!!!
If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:01pm

please don't say sniper.  that word is very forsaken here.

X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:26pm
sniper sniper sniper...its not the military sniper (using ultra high powered rifle shooting from 5 miles away...) but using sniper tactics...sneaking up and making every shot count
If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
MC_TP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC_TP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by ardyandkari ardyandkari wrote:

sniper sniper sniper...its not the military sniper (using ultra high powered rifle shooting from 5 miles away...) but using sniper tactics...sneaking up and making every shot count

So use stealth...Trust us...You'll be flamed like no tomorrow...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:36pm
but sniper is a position to be played, stealth is an attribute

im sorry, but that is my stand in this argument, and the only way to change that is to kill me...

(please dont kill me!!!)

Edited by ardyandkari - 17 April 2006 at 8:38pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:38pm
i see. another special ops baller. *sigh*
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 9:53pm
this is my only point here...paintball is a game...call it a sport if you like, but all sports start out as a game.  now...out in geekland there certain games where people can be elves dwarves etc.  now....if i can be a wizard elf in the land of karakas, why cant i be a paintball sniper???  its the same kind of idea...whether or not it is real it is what i want to be...

also, this is the internet...the virtual land of uber free speach...why the heck cant i call myself a "sniper" if i want to without calling down the wrath of god upon myself??? huh??? huh???

and no, im not a special ops baller...i just dont enjoy bieng forced into a certain narrow mindset that i dont believe...

in conclusion...

IF YOU WANT TO BE A PAINTBALL SNIPER, USING STEALTH AND SILENCE TO ELIMINATE YOUR FOES ONE BY ONE, DO SO...THAT WAY YOU CAN LAUGH IN THE FACES OF THOSE THAT TRIED TO DENY YOU THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE!!!!

Hoorah!!!!!!!
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 10:24pm

well, its just taboo here. im not sure why, it just is.

i will admit, however, the wizard on karakas is an argument ive never seen before.

i will duck out of this argument for safety's sake. good luck.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Sairen Blitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sairen Blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by ardyandkari ardyandkari wrote:

this is my only point here...paintball is a game...call it a sport if you like, but all sports start out as a game.  now...out in geekland there certain games where people can be elves dwarves etc.  now....if i can be a wizard elf in the land of karakas, why cant i be a paintball sniper???  its the same kind of idea...whether or not it is real it is what i want to be...

also, this is the internet...the virtual land of uber free speach...why the heck cant i call myself a "sniper" if i want to without calling down the wrath of god upon myself??? huh??? huh???

and no, im not a special ops baller...i just dont enjoy bieng forced into a certain narrow mindset that i dont believe...

in conclusion...

IF YOU WANT TO BE A PAINTBALL SNIPER, USING STEALTH AND SILENCE TO ELIMINATE YOUR FOES ONE BY ONE, DO SO...THAT WAY YOU CAN LAUGH IN THE FACES OF THOSE THAT TRIED TO DENY YOU THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE!!!!

Hoorah!!!!!!!
true enough, and good analogy, but you said so yourself, its the virtual land of uber free speech so people can say whatever they want about snipers. im on your side and i wish evryone would just shut up and leave it alone. but theres nothing we can do about it so... OMG SN1P3R N00B!!11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 4:05pm
hey, is there a thread where newcomers can come and look at....not really rules, but, i dont know.............

ideas of things not to discuss.....

such as:

sniperism, shotguns, paintball knives, etc...
basically tell them about anything that will get them yelled at...im wondering because i think that if this kind of thing is their first contact with the forum they might be turned off and never come back.....

also, there could be some links to places that dont shun the things that are shunned here.....if not, i think that there should be one...
Sairen Blitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sairen Blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 5:18pm
um, how about new players forum?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 5:35pm
yea, i know...but i was thinking more like a "hey weve been down this road before, this is what IS going to happen, so leave it alone" thread...
Ashdawg View Drop Down
Official Forum Drama Queen of the Night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 6:03pm
 you will learn as you go along I guess. Don't mention paintball flame-throwers either!!!  Anyway, welcome to the forum. Just call yourself a "Stealther" and all will be at peace! See ya dude.
"Too close for missles, switching to guns..."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic