Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Stuff (Phantom, A-5, gear)[56k DOOM!]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Stuff (Phantom, A-5, gear)[56k DOOM!]
    Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:51am

Finally I’ve gotten some pics of all my stuff.  So, here we go!

First up, my brand new Phantom VSC.  I haven’t gotten to play with her yet, but I have put about 500 rounds through her.  This is my first stock class gun.  I can’t wait to play with her.

Next up is my A-5 with some Palmer goodness (Stabilizer and brass barrel).  This has been my main workhorse.  Had her for a little over 1 ½ years now upgrading her form stock.

(sorry for the shakey pic)

Here’s a little tribute to the men of Easy Company.

Quick little group shot.

I think that should be enough 10 round tubes.

Here’s a pic of my desk (work area).  In the right side of the pic you can see part of my Broadsword vest.  That massive tank sitting farthest right is a 35oz.  And I’ve got my Far Side calendar which I’m too lazy to change the month.

I give you... ULTRA-CONSTANT AIR PHANTOM!  PH34R IT!

Edited by Elemental - 23 April 2006 at 10:03pm
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 2:11am
get a pic of the 35oz on the A-5

pleasssssse

i wanna see it undefiable hugeness

Edited by benttwig33 - 22 April 2006 at 2:11am
Sig is WAY too big.
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 3:33am
Where can you get a tank that big.
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:47am
nice guns man, big [insert body part here] tank too

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 10:09am
nice guns i love the pump, thats a big tank
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:11am
Dang what a tank.
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:33am

cool

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
TOPGUN 414 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Foul language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOPGUN 414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:49am
nice guns...really nice phantom setup, im not one for pumps but thats nice...oh and yea whats with the tank...HUGE.
A5
RT
Mp5 clip
Mp5 handguard
dual offset rail
tactical flashlight w p/s
42mm simmons redot
polished internals
maddman spring kit
starfire bolt
fx style stock
14in nightstik barrel
Elemental View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 2:18pm
Okay, here's the story behind the tank.  I was looking to trade my 20oz tank with my friend for his 24oz tank (he doesn't play that much) becuase Iwanted something that could shoot all the paint in my fully loaded Broadsword (I used to carry 5 pods into each game).  But he couldn't find the tank so my hunt continued.

The group I play with is a highly organized outlaw ball group.  It is head up by a church pastor who brings a trailer filled with a co2 fill station, paint, rentals, tools, etc.  The guy is a dealer for National Paintball, Tippmann, and CCI (I got my Phantom through him).  Anyway, a while ago he bought a bucket of used paintball crap offline and the tank happened to be in it.  I asking him if he could get ahold of a tank larger than a 20 oz and he handed me the 35oz.  I told him I would try it out for the day to see if I wanted it.  I got  about 1700-1800 shots off it (even when it iced over a couple of times from firing too fast).  I told him I'll buy it from him and he sold it to me for $20.

Now, here's the downside.  It wasn't until later that I noticed the tank was out of hydro (it was made in June of '98) meaining no one would fill it.  I callled him and told him and he said that if I wanted, he'd still fill it for me.  I know it may not be smart and I'm fully aware of the risk and I take full responsibility if anything happens.

Anyway, lately I haven't been using it.  Since the tank sits sideways on my vest, it was giving me some liquid co2 problems.  Besides, I shooting less in games now becuase I switched my gun back to semi and I'm conserving more paint.  I may sell it, but I'm not sure.
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 5:00pm
if you wanna sell, dont sell it to me

jk i want it

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 5:03pm
sexy gun
eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 6:07pm
Lovin the phantom! Loose the grip on the A-5. Nice hopper, asowome sticky!
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
mysterymeat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysterymeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 7:41pm

ooh i now want one o them tanks

(me after looking in paintball fund)

Froggmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Froggmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:16pm
Good luck with the phantom, stock class vs semis may be one of the most difficult things in paintball. You just have gotta stick to it.
Elemental View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:24pm
I know how hard it will be to make the switch, but just think of how much the pump will improve my game.

Also, why loose the grip on the A-5 eliminator?  I like it.  I may, though, get one of Flup's UMS RIS MKII to replace it.

By the way, you can't find that tank.  I'm 99% sure they don't make it any more.
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:31pm
what brand is the tank
Elemental View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:34pm
I have no idea.  The only label on it is the safety sticker.

I may sell it because I'm starting to use less paint.  Not sure though.
barrel tap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrel tap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Froggmann Froggmann wrote:

Good luck with the phantom, stock class vs semis
may be one of the most difficult things in paintball. You just have gotta stick
to it.

I respectfully dissagree, I think it is one of the most fun things in paintball.
And remember to use your huge mobility to you're advantage when playing
stock... you dont need too pour paint when they don't have a bunker hiding
them from you.

And... ugh. Just get it hydroed. Please.
VSC Phantom w/ Palmer Stabilizer + Vertical Pump Handle
Elemental View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:05pm
Well, I've been told that most co2 tanks don't make it through hydro.  I don't want to spend $30 and risk losing it.
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:07pm
lovin it all

Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>