Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

c3 reg help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5MG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: c3 reg help?
    Posted: 02 May 2006 at 11:21pm
the regulator adjuster got turned in too far and it is now leaking propane out of the front of the regulator so im guessing its just the rubber seal thats in there but is it easy taking apart the regulator.  please help?
Tippmann A-5
Modified HkG3 stock
Swatforce red dot
Flatline
Tasco sight mount
ACI 4 stage
Tac cap
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 9:15am

Originally posted by A-5MG A-5MG wrote:

the regulator adjuster got turned in too far and it is now leaking propane out of the front of the regulator so im guessing its just the rubber seal thats in there but is it easy taking apart the regulator.  please help?

i'd call tippmann.. they'll definitely point you in the right direction. the C3 is still pretty new, so there aren't too many gurus around here yet. 

98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
cardboardninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardboardninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 4:52pm
I almost did the same thing with mine, trying to get the stupid reg to be right. I suppose u have tried turning it out. Definately call tippmann and they can advise you.
C3 serial 001358
A-5 Stealth(flatline, stock, remote}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic