Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ohio Paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ohio Paintball
    Posted: 08 August 2006 at 9:03pm
I live in Chesapeake Ohio its in the very southeastern part of Ohio. Right across the river from Huntington West Virginia, we usually go to Scary Creek Paintball in St. Albans.  W.VA.
GO BUCKS!!!

HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 11:38pm
I'll play some paintball. Any good woods ball in NE Ohio?? :)

I have a team that would love to play some attack and defend.

Bring your scenario team to my field for a scrimage.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
paintfrk7755 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Advertising Kickback 7/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintfrk7755 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 6:45pm
i live in perry ohio and we have a real good paintball team we are willing to play and other 5 man team hit me up on paintfrk775@yahoo.com
<no sig advertising please>
murphyfever3711 View Drop Down
Strike Uno 4/26

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murphyfever3711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 1:53pm
im from akron, ohio (the ghetto)
Your either woodsball or no balls...it's your choice!
Choose Wisely...
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 12:56pm

we invite you up to toledo to play at our home field.  It's on sunday's at 11 am.. Field fee is 4 bucks.. and it's BYOP.. Air/co2 on site also...

Ref's present.  Field is about 30 acres woodsball with bunkers and obstacles...

Field averages about 75 to 150 players each sunday...

Alot of times  we will do My Delta Ops team vs everyone else.. about 15 against 75 or so.... Other times we split things up evengly.

www.deltaops.org... click on training grounds for a  directions link to our field.

pokastar111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokastar111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 4:19pm
Hey Im from Ohio. I live in Hillsboro. I dont know if thats close or not. Check an atlas
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 9:12pm
I would love tto have gone to that, but my work schedule won't allow it.

Have a great time!
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

baker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 12:49pm

Update on July 22nd Doomsday Race at Cabin Creek Paintball.

APG ( Acion Pursuit Games ) Paintball Magazine is set to attend this event.
The main storyline was written by Jonathan Foust, a writer for APG.
Each team will have muliple missions to run which is includes hostage rescue, enriching plutonium and much more!

MVT and MVP will be awarded.
Also, each player will recieve a prize and entry into a raffle

Please go to/or call Cabin Creek to pre-register.

http://www.cabincreekpaintball.com
http://www.actionpursuitgames.com

baker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 1:51pm

July 22nd 2006

“The Race”
By
Jonathan Foust

The Minister of Defense walked into the president’s office with a new sense of purpose. It was clear that this was no social call by the way that he burst through the heavy oak doors and heaved a sigh of desperation.
The president looked up from the meeting that he was involved in, coffee with the ambassador from France, and caught the harried expression on the MOD’s face. He quickly asked the French envoy to excuse them and closed the door behind him.
“What is it, Ray?” the president asked once they were alone.
The MOD’s brow furrowed nervously as he wrung his hands in front of him. “It’s Redland, sir. They’ve stepped up their nuclear program and have begun to assemble the parts needed to build a nuclear warhead.”
The president knew how bad this was for the people of Bluetopia. Since prehistoric times they had always had conflicts with Redland; over land, over money, over women, over religion. Now, after a two-year period of relative peace, it looked as though things were heating up again.
“Mobilize the 1st Battalion. Tell them this is the big one. And, Ray, contact our nuclear personnel. Give them this code phrase- “The Race is on.”

In the presidential palace of Redland, three fountains stood spouting water skyward from the basins of red stone pools. The president of Redland sat in his office watching peacefully from behind bullet-proof glass, sipping a cup of Daddy Love Bone creamy coffee.
“Mr. President,” one of his aides interrupted. “Sir, our sources inside Bluetopia report that their military is mobilizing toward the borders.”
“Perfectly according to plan, Mr. Smith,” the president replied, sucking a small cloud of foam from his upper lip. “Soon we will end this ancient war between our people, in the only way acceptable: Redland will be victorious.”
“Also, sir,” the aide continued, “there are some men here to see you about… employment.”
The president smiled. “Mercenaries, no doubt. Show them in, Mr. Smith.”

Who will win this race for the ultimate weapon? YOU help decide, this July at Cabin Creek paintball in Haminlton, Ohio. The Race is on, and who wins may just be up to YOU!

www.cabincreekpaintball.com

Edited by baker - 04 July 2006 at 1:52pm
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:07pm

i live in North Royalton,

and im not on that player directory-nm i signed up on it

anyone hear go to paintball ohio? I love it soo much more than pinnacle

Edited by MeanMan - 22 June 2006 at 2:08pm

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
bravecoward View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 4:12pm
I live in cinci and cabin creek in hamilton is a good field
Lonnie 942 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonnie 942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 8:24pm

where in cincinnati? i live on the west side....i play with a few guys on a consistent basis, in kentucky, right off 275...

actually i live in liberty twnsp {west chester} about 5 min from paintball country where do you play at off 275? die hard? i am playing in a scenario game sat in ky around the florence area
A-5 richoet hopper apex barrell combat stock e-grip tactical sling
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 12:01pm

Originally posted by Lonnie 942 Lonnie 942 wrote:

whats up i am in cincinnati i play mostly woods i have about three guys that i play with on a regular basis

where in cincinnati? i live on the west side....i play with a few guys on a consistent basis, in kentucky, right off 275...

98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 11:17pm
Since I have no clue where that is, I play at cabin creek
knukclez View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 6/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knukclez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 6:16pm
I'm from Warren, Ohio. w00t.
Tippmann Custom Pro-E
Polished Internals
Custom Mill/Paint Job
16" Rifeled SP Barrel
A-6 Stock
QEV Cyclone Feed System
Chroned at 18 Balls a Second

bullseye9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullseye9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 12:54am
Tippmann A-5
E-Grip
JCS DUAL Trigger
14" J&J ceramic
68/4500
bullet drop
macro line
polished internals
LPK

The damage done to a man should be such that there is no fear of revenge!!!
the_ion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_ion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 11:06pm
we play behind my friends house and we usually ge like eight more people to play and we ae always getting more

we sometimes will go to splatterpark which i think is a really really good place and its really cheap $50 and that includes paint!!

http://www.splatterpark.com
Team "Suburbian Heros"

seal160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seal160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 10:09pm

Me and friends are gonna start a team soon, we are based in

Parma, OH around State and Pleasant Valley Rd.

We usually just play in my friend's backyard, Painball village in a blue moon, and often go to the best paintball place in North Ohio (In my opinion) Pinnacle Woods way out in Chardon... love the place.. ..hate the price!

---Team Leader---
Lonnie 942 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonnie 942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 5:18pm
whats up i am in cincinnati i play mostly woods i have about three guys that i play with on a regular basis
A-5 richoet hopper apex barrell combat stock e-grip tactical sling
the_ion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_ion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 8:35pm
im in columbus and me and my friends created a new team and we are looking to get into some vents

where do you guys go?

and we are woodsball

Edited by the_ion - 26 May 2006 at 8:37pm
Team "Suburbian Heros"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic