Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ion BlackHeart or Virtue Board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feijoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ion BlackHeart or Virtue Board
    Posted: 09 May 2006 at 6:44pm
can someone tell me wich board is better virtue or the blackheart board for an ion...thank you ...
Tippmann 98 Custom

Ion

Ego

DM6

DMC

Proto Matrix 6

MC_TP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC_TP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 6:57pm
Out of those 2: Vitrtue...Would I get it? No...Why? To expensive and you can get the T-board which has the same features for a whole lot less..
Feijoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feijoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 6:59pm

i dot care how much it cost i just want da best u can get

Tippmann 98 Custom

Ion

Ego

DM6

DMC

Proto Matrix 6

Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 7:12pm
Virtue all the way
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 7:46pm
My friend has the BlackHeart and says it rips, but I've heard a lot of good things about the Virtue. Just to go against the flow, I'm gonna say BlackHeart...
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
MC_TP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC_TP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Feijoo Feijoo wrote:

i dot care how much it cost i just want da best u can get

If you want THE best, I would wait. There are more boards coming out soon and they are promised to be good...But if you can't wait and you just want a board or your stock is fried, get a virtue or T-board...Both are pretty much equal...Both are uncapped and have pretty much the same modes...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic