Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [58.54%]
1 [2.44%]
2 [4.88%]
14 [34.15%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Strike 2 - Spamming 8/2/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat10590 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can a 98 custom shoot 26 bps
    Posted: 10 May 2006 at 5:45pm
the brother of a guy that works at d&d paintball doesnt think i cant get my 98 custom to shoot 26+  bps what do you thin, what would it take i want your input oh and by the way if i do he'll give me $1000 for the gun sounds like a deal to me
[IMG">http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Mat10590.png">
i do everthing full auto.....yes that includes stealthy
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 6:04pm
with an egrip yes.
does he need to see it shoot paint? if not just do the blender mod

Edited by DsXz - 10 May 2006 at 6:04pm
Xx_Johndrin_xX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xx_Johndrin_xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 6:49pm
No way are u gunna get a tippy to shoot that fast
tippmann 98c
Custom Camo PaintJob
Empire Twister 14"
woodsballman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 6:54pm
I think you can do it dont know what it would take but it might
tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
or Brass Eagle Talon Ghost
with copperhead red dot scope
and a wooden stock
OOshanis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOshanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 7:48pm

Originally posted by DsXz DsXz wrote:

with an egrip yes.
does he need to see it shoot paint? if not just do the blender mod

egrip...i dont think so, but i havnt done n e research on it

ebolt...definitely, after some modding

ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 8:43pm

The WAS board can go that high, don't know how fast the internals could go.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 9:24pm
NO, you wont.

There arent many markers out there than can get 26bps. And if the marker can, the player cant.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Phantasm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phantasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 9:56pm
Hmm, wheres about is this D&D paintball place, thers one o dose by me.
Early bird gets the worm, second mouse gets the cheese.
jrod1321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrod1321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:02pm

im sure you could do it, e-grip halo b.....well maybe

edit:what about the guy who did the blender mod and put a qloader on it, and it worked?

Edited by jrod1321 - 10 May 2006 at 10:03pm
Evil PIMP
Smart Parts ION
2-98 customs
Ariakon Sim4
Ariakon Overlord
Mech DragunFly
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:09pm
You guys dont get it, 26bps isnt a realistic number of paintballs per second. It just isnt going to happen through a tippmann. The fastest thats ever been proven is 22. Thats 4 whole balls more.

Edited by You Wont See Me - 10 May 2006 at 10:09pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 11:03pm

hey peeps, the only way ur gonna hit 26 is with super ramping(illegal) so, they can get a 98c to do 26bps, but u doupt u will be able to play on a feild

AND WHY THE HECK WOULD U WANNA DO 26BPS, i want mine to do 23 tops with mediem ramping, my goal is 18 with very light( thats a 98c e-bolted, predator board, custom ram, custom sleeve,custom stroke, qev's, not a nock off kit, and it is totaly not cheap, when im done i should have 1200 in the gun, thats with hopper and tank and all the mods and ups. check out model98.org and check out the gallery, prea's gun is killer, along with some others.

POSSIBLE, BUT NOT USABLE, DONT WASTE UR TIME

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 1:19am

well i looked around for you and found this: http://model98.org/forum/index.php?topic=1911.0

there is video too.

you may need to sign up to view. it is a fully auto conversoin for the 98 . i think it would be free to do but not sure if it would work as i don't have 98.

or you could try and get firestorm crank to work for 98: http://specialopspaintball.com/shop/product_detail.asp?SKU=2 01+0014&SEARCH=FIRESTORM%20CRANK

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 11 May 2006 at 1:21am
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 2:16am

Originally posted by mat10590 mat10590 wrote:

the brother of a guy that works at d&d paintball doesnt think i cant get my 98 custom to shoot 26+  bps what do you thin, what would it take i want your input oh and by the way if i do he'll give me $1000 for the gun sounds like a deal to me

You are not talking about walking the trigger that fast are you? The mechanism of the 98 is capable of cycling that fast (not walking the trigger) but it will require a force feed hopper such as a Q-Loader and an E-Trigger or E-Bolt that has been modified to run that fast.

mess cow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mess cow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 8:30am
ya u willl need a better hopper like a halo or a empire then yes u should get the e trigger and the e bolt
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:39am

Originally posted by mess cow mess cow wrote:

ya u willl need a better hopper like a halo or a empire then yes u should get the e trigger and the e bolt

The Halo, with any board available right now (Warpig tests), is not actually capable of 26 bps. WAS is coming out with a new board that will do it, but introduction is delayed while world wide patents are secured.

Stoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 4:46pm
C3 can shoot about 12 balls in one second, if you pump it 12 times before shooting.
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 4:48pm

Originally posted by Stoz Stoz wrote:

C3 can shoot about 12 balls in one second, if you pump it 12 times before shooting.

ROFL

edit: the blender mod will work, but good luck...the q loader will only keep up for a few seconds.

Edited by paintballinbill - 11 May 2006 at 4:50pm
98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
OOshanis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOshanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 6:13pm

Originally posted by Stoz Stoz wrote:

serious rofl...i thought of just saying to take the ball latch out and getting a huge barrel...

i also thought of a way to get a 98c to go to like 23-25cps i think, but thats still not bps...get an ebolt and a two way ram im pretty sure u can get 25cps with that...but idk

if i were u i would giv up, no one is gona shoot 26bps accurately, and i doubt ud b able to make it happen, if u do try tho good luck...

and if u do just do something that the shop owner could do himself, i doubt he'd giv u 1k

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 6:41pm
He obvoiusly wasnt seroius abou thte offer. People say yeah, ill give you x amount of money if you are able to do this when they know the task is impossible.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
mat10590 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spamming 8/2/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat10590 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:42pm
first of all yes i am an idiot and its not for the grand its just that he doughts me and by no means do i think i could walk the trigger that fast my gun already cycles much faster than that running 2 tanks all titanium interals an r/t thats been COMPLETELY remade and ateflon inner coat but there is no way to feed the beast
[IMG">http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Mat10590.png">
i do everthing full auto.....yes that includes stealthy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic