Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98c wont autocock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaronb1205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98c wont autocock
    Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:19am
I know this could be because of many reasons.  But what is a normal reason you usually here?  I've looked at my gun and it looks ok.  The sear spring is a little bent but other than that it is ok.  I think it might be the co2 valve.  Its not the tanks either, i have tried both my tank and my friends nitro tank.
Bird-Dog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird-Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:29am
Take the whole gun apart and do a VERY good overview first, making sure all springs are in place(springs and parts tend to pop out easily when tearing down the marker). Replace every o'ring inside the gun. And if the sear spring is bent AT ALL, it may be the problem. Tippmann's need very good quality components to accomplish their highest performance peaks. But when you do these things, report back to us and tell us the dealio.

_Bird-Dog_
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic