Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New, FASTER Cyclone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
an94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote an94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New, FASTER Cyclone
    Posted: 24 June 2006 at 11:41am

(also, there is an upgrade called the vortex that replaces the ratchet or something and makes it cycle even faster.)

where do I get this vortex thing

1 paintball gun package=$150
1 case of paint=$50
air & entry fee=$15
lighting up newbies all day long= Priceless
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by phil_stl phil_stl wrote:

Ya and getting someone that knows exactly what they are doing to put the hole in the top of the gun for the centerfeed.

it wouldn't be that hard...  just measure correctly...
X
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Farcry0092 Farcry0092 wrote:

yea buy rufus dawgs and send it to them. i think they stil do it

Thats for 98c only.
Farcry0092 View Drop Down
im not nominated for anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farcry0092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 4:14pm
yea buy rufus dawgs and send it to them. i think they stil do it
phil_stl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 flaming 3/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil_stl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 12:47pm

Ya and getting someone that knows exactly what they are doing to put the hole in the top of the gun for the centerfeed.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 4:56am
Originally posted by FarSeer FarSeer wrote:

do tell how. I want to hear this.
it's a very difficult mod because you have to change the location of the cocking mechanisim...  i remember Jeep centerfeeded his and made it rear cocking...  it was crazy...  but if you want to try this, i would recommend getting extra receiver halves... 
X
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by FarSeer FarSeer wrote:

FarSeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarSeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 10:14pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 9:32pm
or you could centerfeed it....
X
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 8:02pm
wrongo. the cyclone can feed effectively for up to 15 bps, which on a mech, regular r/t, or semi e-grip is plenty fast. but if you get a super r/t, was or ap board, etc, then you have a problem. so to cycle the cyclone faster, it needs to vent the gas it uses faster, which is where the qev (quick exhaust valve) comes in. also, there is an upgrade called the vortex that replaces the ratchet or something and makes it cycle even faster.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 6:57pm
they cant make a cyclone faster can they? it already feeds as fast as you can shoot. i dont know what you guys are talking about (i do but it doesnt make sense) you cant feed faster than you can shoot
stop whining an play
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 12:00pm
I've actually heard rumors that they have a faster version of the cyclone in the works...
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:05pm
if you want to make your cyclone faster get bigger hosing...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Woodsballer91 Woodsballer91 wrote:

wow, thats pretty pointless to having a forum if you arn't gonna do anything with it and the QEVs are controversial, I hear good and bad things about them
the forum isn't just for paintball...  and a why would a qev be controversial?  a faster cyclone would just mean it cycled a little bit faster, which is what the qev mod does.  it doesn't affect it in any other way....  also, you can get a qloader... 
X
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Woodsballer91 Woodsballer91 wrote:

Make a new cyclone that will feed the new Equalizer board so I didn't waste $50 on it.

tech-t makes a rachet for the cyclone that is stronger and makes the balls feed faster then the stock one. and the get a qev and i bet the cyclone will go fast enough to load as fast as you can shoot.
Canadians do it on top.
tippya5extreme View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filterdodging/Language 7/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippya5extreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 12:12pm
if you want to make your cyclone faster then get the vorex

tippya5extreme
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 11:49am
Tippmann Doesn't read this forum, but the mods do. Say something and see how fast you get a strike.
Woodsballer91 View Drop Down

Guested Idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodsballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 10:59am
so i could say **edited** and get away with it? wow, thats pretty pointless to having a forum if you arn't gonna do anything with it and the QEVs are controversial, I hear good and bad things about them
Tippmann A-5
Tippmann E-Grip
Tippmann Flatline Barrel
Spec Ops A-5A2 Stock
Spec Ops A-5A2 Foregrip
APP 300Rnd. Hopper
WAS Equalizer Board
Pure Energy Coiled Remote
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 4:29am

just so you know, tippmann doesnt actually read the forums.

also, you can speed up the cyclone.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Woodsballer91 View Drop Down

Guested Idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodsballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:58am
Make a new cyclone that will feed the new Equalizer board so I didn't waste $50 on it.
Tippmann A-5
Tippmann E-Grip
Tippmann Flatline Barrel
Spec Ops A-5A2 Stock
Spec Ops A-5A2 Foregrip
APP 300Rnd. Hopper
WAS Equalizer Board
Pure Energy Coiled Remote
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic