Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 paint blender

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac600ccer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 paint blender
    Posted: 14 June 2006 at 7:08pm
hi, I need some opinons on why my A-5 breaks paint in the barrel. he is my set up,I have been using this set up for a long time,and now I can't seem to shoot anything. A-5 with freak kit(695)(693)still the same thing, midevel paint,lpk with a fatty stab,set at 335 psi. my velocity is at 270,im using a stock front bolt,comp air,jcs duel trigger,E grip(turbo mode). I shoot a couple of shots just fine,and than one will break.right where the ball feeds into the barrel,just in front of the front bolt. and than it sucks. my paint is kept in the basement,(nice and cool) stored in the bag with a twist tie. I just bought the paint 10 days ago. oh and by the way, I put in a new ratchet,thinking that might be it,but it was'nt. so any ideas? thanx for your time.
my A-5 setup,sp freak kit,pro-seal powertube,E-grip,cp 45* drop,polished internals,GTA lpk,palmers fatty stab.crossfire 45/4500 ,dye rhino cover,jcs duel trigger
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 7:44pm
Sounds like your ratchet might be broken.
old fart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old fart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 9:13pm
check you rotator in you feeder for a tiny burr or inperfection, possiblt damaging your paint in the feed process, next check the entry point to your chamber, also check your ball detent for damage or miss-allignment
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic