Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Most Hardcore tippy98c

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Guested - moron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Of War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 11:12pm
i dont mean to blaze on you or anything, but really dude, change the paintjob.  Im not diggin the white
Semper Fi

98custom
14" Proggressive barrel
20 oz C02 tank
R/T kit
EmpireII auto hopper
Jmann4567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmann4567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 11:23pm
I really like the look of this gun(as long as you get those new grips). Some of the cuts are a little rough but its not that bad.
98c
Smart Parts Teardrop
Ricochet Rhino hopper
deadOn double trigger
Pen spring mod
Custom paintjob
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16221294395.jpg&s=f5

PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 9:26am

the cuts that are bad were in the grip, and i dont have time to take it apart and clean it up

and im not gonna change the color why?? cuase alot of the others are taken and i didnt see white anywhere, and thats tippmanns colors so thats why i went with those

PB MISFIT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Salty Marshmellow Man #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB MISFIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 9:39am
Originally posted by PaintballPIMPIN PaintballPIMPIN wrote:

the cuts that are bad were in the grip, and i dont have time to take it apart and clean it up

and im not gonna change the color why?? cuase alot of the others are taken and i didnt see white anywhere, and thats tippmanns colors so thats why i went with those

Dont mind him, the storm trooper look is awesome.

Nice gat. Interested in trading it?
FA22RaptorF22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FA22RaptorF22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 12:33pm

dsop: why sure u can, go ahead; what site??

fa22raptorf22: i do not what so ever take your last coment funny

right about now i want a moderater to come and delete this thread, i am sickined on some of ur guys expretions, that makes me fell like crap!!!

Im sorry, but i think the point overall we are making here is that it is killer in performance but no so great in looks.  Thats not so hard to change.  You can't anno 98's so just experiment with paintjobs and fine what suits you best.  I think it would be awsome in red or black.  Possibly powdercoat it.

My verdict...sorry if you feel offended by us.  I think ur tippy is wicked fast and destructive but work on it somemore and give it a better look.  Don't feel bad.  Ppl are flaming you because your gun is the equivalent of a 30bps milsim.  Insane but no so great on looks.  My 2 cents.
boarder2k7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boarder2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 2:05pm
If you post up on a forum, expect to have your gun micro-analyzed unless it is absolutely immaculate, which, yours is not.
You have exposed air lines, running through the middle of nothing..... Not a good idea, and zip ties don't gain you any props for looks.
Also, you put an amazing board on your gun (the TAG WMD board) and then proceeded to keep it blind....... no props for that either, because you will never have it live up to its full potential if its blind.

But don't be offended when people critique your gun, just fix it, or stop caring.
I play speedball with a 98 custom.....
www.tippmannowners.com
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 2:07pm

Originally posted by boarder2k7 boarder2k7 wrote:

If you post up on a forum, expect to have your gun micro-analyzed unless it is absolutely immaculate, which, yours is not.
You have exposed air lines, running through the middle of nothing..... Not a good idea, and zip ties don't gain you any props for looks.
Also, you put an amazing board on your gun (the TAG WMD board) and then proceeded to keep it blind....... no props for that either, because you will never have it live up to its full potential if its blind.

But don't be offended when people critique your gun, just fix it, or stop caring.

`zacktly

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 5:50pm

k everyone, i have fixed the microline, it is not seen anymore besides the line running to the qev!! and everyone was right, it looks TOTALY better then before...TOTALY.

boarder2k7:Also, you put an amazing board on your gun (the TAG WMD board) and then proceeded to keep it blind....... no props for that either, because you will never have it live up to its full potential if its blind.

i dont get get what u r talkin about in that phrase, can some explain that to me??(how its blind, i dont get it.

pb misfit: uhhhhhhhh depends, HIGHLY DOUPT IT, but pm me.

can anyone give me some ideas about the battery.....i am so close to puttin it in the tank cover, but i realy dont want to mess wit electrical now that it works, i already had to send the board to tagsportz for a problem and it cost like $30....$30 i planed on spending on grips.....any advise??

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 5:53pm
o wait, r u talkin about not takin pics of the board?? i did but they looked like crap..i shall take it apart and take pics then sooner or later
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:15pm

ohhh, i forgot to ask u tigman for pics of ur gun so i can pick it apart like u did mine

pick away my friend

let me know if you need more pics i would be glad to give you more.

StunnA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StunnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:31pm
lol.. ownt... but nice 98 none the less pimpin..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FA22RaptorF22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 8:25pm

boarder2k7:Also, you put an amazing board on your gun (the TAG WMD board) and then proceeded to keep it blind....... no props for that either, because you will never have it live up to its full potential if its blind.

i dont get get what u r talkin about in that phrase, can some explain that to me??(how its blind, i dont get it.)

Well you must be blind as well.  Even though i know boarder...you should be able to figure that out.  It is "blind" because you didn't put eyes on the gun.  Without eyes a person is blind...eh.

If you don't know what eyes are...thats a whole different story.
Jmann4567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmann4567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 9:00pm
who puts eyes on a tippmann?
98c
Smart Parts Teardrop
Ricochet Rhino hopper
deadOn double trigger
Pen spring mod
Custom paintjob
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16221294395.jpg&s=f5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FA22RaptorF22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 9:47pm
Anyone who wants a good gun or anyone who puts in a board that was designated for eyes....Paintballpimpin
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Jmann4567 Jmann4567 wrote:

who puts eyes on a tippmann?

Not many people, and when its done properly, it is quite awesome.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:29am
Originally posted by tigman250 tigman250 wrote:

ohhh, i forgot to ask u tigman for pics of ur gun so i can pick it apart like u did mine

pick away my friend

let me know if you need more pics i would be glad to give you more.

ok my friend here i go:

98c:

no cf, the foregrip is milled and it donst flow it the stock grip, drop is fricken huge(i know the battery is in there but still), no trigger guard, trigger is lil rough, the sight comes to a point(messes with the look of the rest of it), and stock grips.

pro carbine:

dont know much about them so i realy can tell ya what i think.

from the looks of it i say ur slightly ahead of the game on the thats nicer with the few things i did in the past week it looks a ton better from sugjestions, still need an idea about the battery....i might uni-mout it, maybe.got an idea??

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:39am

tig's 98 IS centerfeeded. its a custom job.

the "pro carbine" is an sl-68II pump. heavily customized. pheer it.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:39am
Originally posted by FA22RaptorF22 FA22RaptorF22 wrote:

i dont get get what u r talkin about in that phrase, can some explain that to me??(how its blind, i dont get it.)

Well you must be blind as well.  Even though i know boarder...you should be able to figure that out.  It is "blind" because you didn't put eyes on the gun.  Without eyes a person is blind...eh.

If you don't know what eyes are...thats a whole different story.

if u thought i dont know what eyes are ur a dork, i didnt know what he was refering to. as i may have stated ealier in this thread i did not put eyes in i cuase one; dont know where to drill the holes and how to mount them or how to run the lines cuase its plain out ghetto to run them outside and in the open. 2; the eyes for this board are $40, wit $15 more i can buy 2000paintballs and add $7 for feild fee and i can go ballin. i just need time, i have a list of things i still pplan on buying:

dm5 or just dye 3 stickys=$20

14in J&J ceramic 2-piece(gloss black)=$30

blue or red eyes(leaning towards red)=$40

70/4500 peanut tank(only peanut if its uni-mounted though)=$180

thats my list guys, it goes in order of when im buyin it.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:40am
damn, that looked like a stock side elbow from the pics..........
boarder2k7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boarder2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 1:32am
Eyes are like $15....... you don't have to use the TAG "laser eyes" with that board, they are just an option.

If you don't know where to put the eyes (although its pretty simple..... bottom of the breach, centered) just ask...... There are tons of people who have the information on how to grant a tippmann sight. As for the wires, they get a small slot down the inside of the recievers, no biggie.

tigman250-- that gun is sweet man. I love the all-inclusive drop. Did you make that or what?
I play speedball with a 98 custom.....
www.tippmannowners.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic