Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BC 24hr scenario in Prescott, AZ aug19-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BC 24hr scenario in Prescott, AZ aug19-20
    Posted: 06 July 2006 at 9:48pm
BlackCat Paintball proudly presents Super Showdown, a 24 hour scenario game to be held August 19-20. This game will be hosted at the Cross-U Ranch in Prescott, AZ.

Come play some super-hero themed scenario paintball out in the woods northwest of Prescott, where it's dry and a mile high so its neither ridiculously hot nor humid!

Cost for this event:
$45 pre-registered by August 2nd, 2006
$60 August 3rd, 2006 through event

Paint Costs:
$75 per 2,000 round case of Karnage Premium (Tear)
$65 per 2,000 round case of Karnage Recreational Grade (Bite)
*Pre-register by July 29th and receive a $5 discount off your first case of paint and be entered into a special drawing to win a Smart Parts SP-8, a case of event paint and a pass to another BlackCat Event.

Also all atendees will be entered in the main prize giveaway to win thousands of dollars in prizes generously donated by BlackCat and BlackCat's such as Tiberius Arms, Karnage Paintball, Airgun Designs, Flurry Industries, Paintballs Sport Magazine, Just Paintball, PB2X, Major Paintball, Real Action Paintball, Money Paintball, NSERA, Cops 911, Kingman Spyder, and Original SWAT Boots

Here is the game's story from BlackCat's website where you can also reg for the game:
The green haze before Superdude’s eyes began to clear as he woke from the unnatural sleep that had overtaken him.  He tried to piece together what was going on.  When last he remembered he had been searching for his old nemesis, Leggs Loser.  He had just located him with his x-ray vision and was about to close in when… what?

Superdude blinked away the fuzz and realized that he was not alone.  He was in the middle of a huge field with many, many familiar faces.  Over there was Wonder Gal and Arachni-Man.  On his other side were Water Man and the Human Matchstick.  All of these great super heroes seemed to be groggily trying to figure things out too.

When Superdude looked across the field, however, things changed.  There, no more than thirty feet away, was a collection of some of the most heinous villains to ever stain the Earth with their presence.  The Josher, The Giggler, Magneteeto… even Leggs Loser himself.

Without a thought, Superdude leaped into the air to apprehend his arch nemesis… only to find that he COULD NOT FLY!!  He tried to use his heat vision to melt Loser’s boot buckles together… nothing.

“My powers!” he cried.

Wonder Gal tried her magic lasso and found it limp and worthless.  “Mine too!”

Catman stepped up from behind the throng.  “My gadgets are all gone.”

Sparrow, the Boy Wondrous, chimed in, “Holy Kleptomania, Catman!”

At that moment, a short alien-looking figure clad in an orange vest stepped out of nowhere, his hands clasped behind his back, a cherubic smile spread across his stubbly face.

“Welcome to my planet, friends.”

Superdude was the first to respond. “What’s the meaning of this, my good fellow?”

“You’ve all been brought here to fight for the fate of your planet—the age-old struggle of Good versus Evil.  I’ve taken the liberty of taking away all of your powers for the next twenty-four hours to make sure that we’re all on an even playing field.”  The figure held up a large glowing crystal.  “This is a Boffo Crystal.  There are many of them out here on the field.  Contained in each one of these crystals is the power to use your abilities for a short period of time.  If you find one out on the field you can use it to activate your powers whenever you like.”

“Hold on just a minute,” Captain US chimed in, “Who says that we’re willing to play your little game?”

“Willing?” the figure laughed.  “You quite simply have no choice.  Whoever wins this game at the end of the twenty-four hours gets complete dominion over your sad little planet.  If Good wins—Whoopee!  But, if Evil wins…”

The heroes looked at one another.  It really seemed as though they had no choice in the matter.

“And what,” Superdude inquired, “might your name be?”
The little man smiled.  “I have many names, but for the next twenty-four hours you can call me… god.”
TEAM FALLOUT
sponsored by
BlackCat Paintball Productions
Smart Parts
Rumrunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2006 at 3:12am
Character descriptions for the main roles are now up on the game's website. To request go to the character request thread for this game on the forums 
TEAM FALLOUT
sponsored by
BlackCat Paintball Productions
Smart Parts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic