Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$150 ion...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kinnielson View Drop Down
Guested - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinnielson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 7:46pm

do you have a fiber wrapped tank for it?

"when you see a man on top of a mountain,, you know he didn't fall there" Cael Sanderson
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 7:44pm
indeed...im happy with it, all i need now is an electric hopper then im set for now...

kinnielson View Drop Down
Guested - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinnielson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 7:42pm
good deal ,, u little bargain shopper you
"when you see a man on top of a mountain,, you know he didn't fall there" Cael Sanderson
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 7:35pm
so one of my friends told me that his friend was selling his ion for $150. Well today i stopped by his house and true enough, he was selling it for $150. 50 bucks off store price. I got it NIB with the plastic still on it...i mean hey it was 50 bucks cheaper so i might as well go for it.

reason why he sold it cheaper was because he won it in a tourney and had no use for it because he had an intimidator and another ion. So he decided to sell it. I was a lucky one and bought it.

Its not much...really...i know youve all seen an ion stalk but, i feel like gloating in a way...oh well its NOTHING at all....

Edited by blackdog144 - 28 July 2006 at 7:36pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic