Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFlatline Accuracy question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flatline Accuracy question
    Posted: 29 July 2006 at 2:15am
Ok I am new to the tippmann forum so forgive my first couple of dorky posts .I play alot of woodsball with my 3 friends and I use a tippmann model 98 and a 98 custom .I have  only used co2 so far  and I use a armson Stealth (13inch)and an smartparts all american(16inch)barrel. Other then that I have no other after market stuff yet. I use marballizer paintballs(the best in my opinion )while the rest of the people I play with use brass eagle afterburner ( **edited**).Not to brag in anyway but dispite missing my leg and not being very mobile I win 80 percent of the wars.Just on the fact that I sneek around alot and  make alot of  one shot kills ,plus the fact the there paint is not very accurate. The guys I  play with use tippmanns A5s and they always shoot as fast as they can at me .I mean they machine gun the hell out of me sometimes .But  most of the time I escape with out a single hit. Anyway I am looking for that extra edge and was thinking about the flatline .All I know about the  flatline is what I have read from websites selling them .The one guy I know that had one is a real prick and not easy to talk to.He said that it can shoot a great distance but the accuracy sucks  .So I was wondering if u guys and gals  that have the flatline  and have shot them could tell me if the accuracy is indeed a problem?What type of paint do you use with it and did you install it yourself .Anyway my name is Justin ....thanx to all who respond. 
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 2:18am
wrong forum...go to the new players forum...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic