Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Triumph (not the hopper the gun)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlord88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 6:44am
I just tried the phone number, its tippmann sports. this has to be a joke though. If build this instead of trying to better the E-bolt(not a sear tripper) they should go under. Why don't they build a bad *** speedball gun, it would sell.
A-5
E-grip
J&J 14 in. 2 piece ceramic
16 in. smart part progressive tough coat finish
8 in. lapco
centerflag 68/3000 HPA
AKA sidewinder
JCS adjustable blade trigger
Cyberdemon View Drop Down
Guested by request

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberdemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:23am

there you have the brass eagle samauri

Edited by Cyberdemon - 14 August 2006 at 8:29am

SEAL6Operator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEAL6Operator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 11:31am

Fugliest POS I've ever seen.

If this is real, Tippmann - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I really can't say much, except that we will be giving away 100 of them to various forumers.

Id love one for free
phil_stl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 flaming 3/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil_stl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 1:03pm

Here is what I wrote to Tippmann.  I also called them to tell them I am dissappointed.

I think everyone that is upset at Tippmann should copy and paste my comment and send it to Tippmann.  Maybe and hopefully they will stop making it or stop making crap like this in the future.  I will take two seconds to copy what is below and send it and you could even give them a call.  Because I love the Tippmann company and I want to help them never make a stupid move like this again. (that is my opinion if you have the same opinion please send Tippmann a message it won't take long).

Hello,

All I have to say is that I am very disappointed that you guys would make a gun so crappy. Unless, it's just a massive prank.  Yes a joke, I sure hope so.  I would be so relieved!

I was happy with my 98 custom and have been putting tons of money into it but now that you are making guns that will compete with Brass Eagle guns it makes it almost not want to own any gun with the Tippmann name on it. 

Just looking at it makes me want to vomit.

Why would you guys do something like this?

I think your partnership with SpecOps was a good thing.  But this, this, this is just BS.

How could you?  Why would you?

Please look at your forum on your website before you do anything like this again.

Or have a moderator post the idea and take a look at the comments.

I must say you guys have top notch customer service which makes me very proud.

But this thing looks like an electric screwdriver.

I wish you could tell me this is a big joke!

Sincerely

A very disappointed Tippmann owner.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 1:15pm
guys you have to understand that even if you send a million letters they arnt gonan care. plus how could you just judge it without seeing it shoot or without seeing a whole picture of it. Im pretty disapointed in the formers, not tippmann

Edited by dirtbike14455 - 14 August 2006 at 1:16pm
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 1:35pm
idk why tippmann would do this maybe they see an area in the market where they can make some money... maybe its a low end starter marker that wont break after one use... i think it looks stupid but who knows maybe it will be an ok gun
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 1:57pm
phil, that is seriosuly the worst letter ever
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by BooksAndLeaves BooksAndLeaves wrote:

i second that
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 3:09pm
The website re-directs you to tippmann.com
bvsnbtthd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvsnbtthd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 3:14pm

Originally posted by meteora meteora wrote:

what a gigantic trigger guard

yea thats not a legal trigger gaurd tho.

stick it 2 da mann
bvsnbtthd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvsnbtthd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 3:19pm

Originally posted by dirtbike14455 dirtbike14455 wrote:

guys you have to understand that even if you send a million letters they arnt gonan care. plus how could you just judge it without seeing it shoot or without seeing a whole picture of it. Im pretty disapointed in the formers, not tippmann

exactly, it could be a great gun. if it is a good performing gun, hell, id buy it. looks arent much when your playing someone.

stick it 2 da mann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 4:01pm
^^ exactly my point, Ill probally end up getting one 
METALGEAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote METALGEAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 4:48pm
It's like, 98 with cancer.
Specialops-Covenelite13
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

The website re-directs you to tippmann.com

Well Ill be danged. They changed where it goes to. Im sure it wont be long until it gets it on part of the site.
GThomas View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Who are you again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:59pm
I wouldn't mind trying one out, granted I would never seriosly use it at a field, it looks like a gun that would be ok to just mess around with. It could perform decently (can't expect much out of a marker costing less then $100 brand new), but why would they make it look so ugly and cheap. It looks like it will break the first game it is used in. I just think they dropped the ball when it came to the gun body.

Edited by GThomas - 14 August 2006 at 6:01pm
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:42pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Tippmann is offically un-cool.

Ew.
Honestly, why?
Sig is WAY too big.
phil_stl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 flaming 3/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil_stl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 11:15pm

i second that

Alright, you seriously need to learn how to spell "seriously"!

Okay sure you might not like my letter because I have not tested the gun out. 

But let’s note some things:

- The gun looks like crap.

- Tippmann will be competing against brass eagle. 

- Tippmann was known to have rugged guns - you should even be able to run them over with a truck and have them still work great. (I sure don't think this gun is going to be rugged like the others).

- Did I mention yet that it's ugly - it looks like my Dad Mastercraft Electric Drill.

- They are using the same sear tripping platform and the same valve platform, (this won’t be that appealing to speedballers).  

- Considering most of the people posting on this topic don’t like the gun there must be something wrong.

- The specs all in all don't seam too good.  I though they'd be improving their guns and making newer better ones.  This doesn’t seam at all to be any better than any more recent gun on the market that Tippmann makes.  This is not what I expected from Tippmann!

So "seriosuly" how is my letter the worst letter ever?  And instead of whining about it what can you guys do to make the letter better other than spellings words incorrectly?

Edited by phil_stl - 14 August 2006 at 11:19pm
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 11:25pm

phil, that is seriously the worst letter ever

i second that

i thrid that. FTW
<no ginormous sigs please>
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 1:10am
Originally posted by phil_stl phil_stl wrote:

i second that

Alright, you seriously need to learn how to spell "seriously"!

Okay sure you might not like my letter because I have not tested the gun out. 

But let’s note some things:

- The gun looks like crap.

Thats up to opinion

- Tippmann will be competing against brass eagle.

As far as company is concerned, that is a very good idea, look how many new players(refaining from the word noob) use brass eagle products, they have no competition. its genius.

- Tippmann was known to have rugged guns - you should even be able to run them over with a truck and have them still work great. (I sure don't think this gun is going to be rugged like the others).

Your right, it may not be as rugged, but its an entry level gun, and when I get one, I will personaly run it over with my dodge dakota.

- Did I mention yet that it's ugly - it looks like my Dad Mastercraft Electric Drill.

Again, up to opinion, but how many entry level guns have the molded rubberized grips stock?

- They are using the same sear tripping platform and the same valve platform, (this won’t be that appealing to speedballers). 

As far as we know, it uses the same. Maybe with some improvements. And this is an ENTRY level gun. Not an uber speedball oreinted gun.

- Considering most of the people posting on this topic don’t like the gun there must be something wrong.

It only takes one to dissapprove, then everyone will join in. The more I look at the gun, the more I dont think its that bad.

- The specs all in all don't seam too good.  I though they'd be improving their guns and making newer better ones.  This doesn’t seam at all to be any better than any more recent gun on the market that Tippmann makes.  This is not what I expected from Tippmann!

How many companies make guns every year, that are the exact same thing with maybe MAYBE alittle different milling. Bob long for instance?

Not so much a new gun, just a new market.

So "seriosuly" how is my letter the worst letter ever?  And instead of whining about it what can you guys do to make the letter better other than spellings words incorrectly?

How about you stop making cheap shots, the guy had an opinion, just like you have yours about the new gun. Your letter blows ass because you did nothing but whine and complain and make fun of Tippmann. And you also brought the forum into your letter. Not all the forum agrees with you.

Edited by Monk - 15 August 2006 at 1:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic