Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Noob’s A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2007 at 4:18pm
This goes against the grain here but I'd steer away from sights and other needless things that only add to the looks and add weight.  A gas-thru t-stock is the best stock out there.  There's a reason why stock players use them.  They're light and you can play them very tight.
netramakin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:52pm

Originally posted by RV A-5 RV A-5 wrote:

Nice, needs a stock!

Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

This goes against the grain here but I'd steer away from sights and other needless things that only add to the looks and add weight.  A gas-thru t-stock is the best stock out there.  There's a reason why stock players use them.  They're light and you can play them very tight.

Guys, read the whole thread.  I have a stock!

Got my Scepter launcher in early.  The wife paid 1/2 of the cost and surprised me with it for my anniversary!  Never saw that coming.  Anyway, I didn't realize that it has a built-in barrel adapter, which means I can't use my Flatline (without modding).  Besides that, its longer than the Flatty and so wouldn't look right.  I think I saw a shorty Scepter somewhere but I don't want to give this one up considering that it was a gift and it would probably take awhile to even find one anyway.  I could just go with a longer J&J or something but I don't think it would really look right either and I'll be using this for scenarios, for which I like mil-sim.  So, what do y'all think of the Scepter coupled with an AK Apex?

"I'm a riddle so strong, you can't break me."
Crimson.Soldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimson.Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 12:36am
id go with the m4 or m16, i dont think it would look right on an ak.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 9:20am

Originally posted by Crimson.Soldier Crimson.Soldier wrote:

id go with the m4 or m16, i dont think it would look right on an ak.

You're right, but I just don't care too much for the look of either the M-4 or M-16.  Too late now, anyway; I just ordered it a few minutes ago.  If it looks like crap, I'll just sell it, but here's to hoping.

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 4:05pm
I'm sure you could still call or email them if you really wanted
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Crimson.Soldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimson.Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 9:03pm
Oh well. Who knows, it could look awesome, and I'll look like an idiot. Hahaha. I'm almost done with my A5AK. There is a top sight rail cover that I want to get for it, but other than that, its done.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 10:00am

Originally posted by Crimson.Soldier Crimson.Soldier wrote:

Who knows, it could look awesome, and I'll look like an idiot. Hahaha.

Nah, it looked terrible so I sold it.

Here's what I'm currently doing with it.

swatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 8:58pm

do you have a nice gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:49am
Originally posted by swatman swatman wrote:

do you have a nice gun

I don't know.  I think so. 

If you were complementing me; thanks!

Gunchicken View Drop Down

Guested 7-26

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunchicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 4:10pm

a new hopper will help

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 12:11am

[edited]

Edited by netramakin - 18 July 2007 at 12:38am

e-rok View Drop Down
3 strikes and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:59pm
ya your gun is the right combination of all your mods put together, well done, you have one hell of a good taste
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 11:20am
Well if you still wanted to go the ak way, you could get that ak-47 launcher from rap4.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 11:36pm

Originally posted by e-rok e-rok wrote:

ya your gun is the right combination of all your mods put together, well done, you have one hell of a good taste

Hey; thanks!  Got a few different looks now; more pics when I'm done Duracoating it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:50am

Okay, I finally finished Duracoating it.  Took me over a month for various reasons that I will detail in the thread that I linked to, above, when I get a chance.  I figured I'd throw a few pics up in the meantime, though.  It still has a few small details to take care of, but otherwise I'll call it done.  Let me know what you think.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:55am
Crap, man. Dat thang look good! Props on the paint. Gotta say, it looks almost Hawaiian to me.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 10:05pm

Hey, thanks DT.  Here's a pic of my budding collection:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 8:40pm

Here's the SD version...

MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 8:53pm
Wow, thats a very nice A5.  Im not much for milsim, but, wow.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:19pm

only have to say is wow,

once i can afford im gonna get me an air brush and paint mine.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic