Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can i use my scope

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 12:54pm
um, one learn how to type. two, you really dont need a scope in speedball, and especially not a 50 dollar offset rail. you really cant see in paintball with a scope cuz the balls curve and drop..... 

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
bt-4 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bt-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 9:17pm
50 bucks is nuthin i just need sumin to aim thru. Nubs like u dont know **edited** about this alright move on to the next fourm buddie
Hoboman View Drop Down
Puts the "B.O." in HOBO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoboman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 11:11pm

The only good use for a scope in paintball is for spotting purposes in large woodball/scenario games. Even then, you're better off with something thats not mounted on the gun.

If you really want a sight mounted on your gun, buy an offset rail and a red dot sight. Although there is no point in this because you can just use the ironsights and save some money.

And no offence but I wouldn't exactly call tehganster a noob

azncowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azncowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 1:31am
Hey bt-4 sorry I haven't been around to give you some suggestions.
What I've learned is you need 2 things.

1) A raised sight rail. They obviously help with mask clearance.

2) A mask with a softer bottom shield. I use a JT ProFlex and it works amazing since it is flexible.

The riser rails you have posted will work fine. Just find something that compliments your current setup and doesn't look out of place.
Best of luck.
Ride it like you stole it...
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 8:27pm

Originally posted by capcadetspencer capcadetspencer wrote:

You are going to drop $50 for something that has no application in the game? OK....

um...... have you ever heard of milsim?

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by capcadetspencer capcadetspencer wrote:

You are going to drop $50 for something that has no application in the game? OK....

um...... have you ever heard of milsim?

Woo hoo, I spent 50 bucks just so I can see out of a sight that doesn't help me at all!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 8:45pm

/\

woo hoo i just spent $300 on a shroud that doenst help me at all!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 9:37pm

Did you just contradict your posts?

I think you did.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 9:43pm

nope you just misunderstood the first post.

with that i just meant: milsim is all about paying lots of money for no performance gain.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 10:11pm

Oh.

Sarcasm not detected.

bt-4 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bt-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 10:38pm

LoL i i wanted is some advice u guys start fighting now anyone know 4sure that the raised rails will help me ?

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 10:47pm
Well, clearly it will because it raises the sight up so you wont have to have your head so low (which prevents your mask from hiting), so yeah.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 10:51pm

yeah what he said/\

i have a bt rail which looks damn ugly but it works... well

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 28 August 2006 at 10:51pm
bt-4 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bt-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 12:08am
ok well i took someones advice and bought a new mask and now i can see my sights on my m-16 carring handle now i need a scope but i want to keep my m-16 carring handle will this do the job   Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 1:07am

i hope to god you aren't seriously going to use a scope in speedball....unless you're playing some new kind of speedball where you have to stay behind your designated bunker....
lest we forget:

scopes = tunnel vision
tunnel vision = getting flanked
getting flanked = ZOMG I'M DED!!!1!!!111

98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
bt-4 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bt-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 1:44am
People im not gunna use my scope to aim at the ''enemy'' i use it for preety much spotting AND I DONT PLAY SPEEDBALL!!
bt-4 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bt-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 1:46am

i like playin in da woods

bt-4 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bt-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 1:51am

Ima woodsballa!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 2:00am

/\

use the edit button.

hes right that a scope works well for spotting.

bt-4 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bt-4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 10:46am

r u jokin or what please answear the qestions i post and carl please do not put anymore bullsh!t on my fourm u fcukin nub

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic