Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball bow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 1:48am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Um, how bout shooting it out of a gun?

Now THERE'S an idea.

I'm still stickin' with this guy. He is pretty smart.

woodsballman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:02pm
They also have a pellet gun for a bow. Its probaly on the website if you go there.
tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
or Brass Eagle Talon Ghost
with copperhead red dot scope
and a wooden stock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:01pm

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

NEW PAINTBALL AIROW GUN COMBINES THE SKILL OF ARCHERY WITH THE FUN OF PAINTBALL BATTLES

Airow Gun, Bear Enthusiast Marketing Group
October 26, 2006

Bow Accessory Lets You Fire Paintballs Accurately With Adjustable Pressure From Your Bow

A pioneer in the accessory industry, Airow Gun has combined the skill and refinement of archery with the rapid-paced action of paintball — one of America’s fastest growing shooting sports activities.

The new-for-2007 Paintball Airow Gun mounts easily to most compound bows or recurve bows with aluminum risers. Its innovative design converts energy from drawing and releasing the bow into a burst of air pressure capable of firing standard paintballs accurately over a great distance. For safety — and to match each paintball game situation — the user can adjust the air pressure and paintball velocity from between 260 and 300 fps (based on a 60-lb. bow at 29” drawn length).

The Paintball Airow Gun comes with a 10-shot staging tube. Unlike traditional paintball guns, you’ll never run out of pressure or have to fill or replace expensive CO2 cartridges. Since you aim the Airow Paintball Gun exactly as you would aim your bow, it provides both shooting fun and useful archery practice. It’s a great way to loosen up with friends before a hunt or add a new dimension of fun to your next club meeting. The Airow Gun 10-shot staging tube can easily be substituted with a high capacity paintball hopper for those looking for endless ammo capabilities.

The Paintball Airow Gun will provide years of enjoyment in rugged outdoor conditions. Although it will work with almost any make of bow, this new innovation is an ideal accessory for the wide range of technically advanced, premium quality bows offered by BowTech and Diamond Archery.

Archers, bowhunters and paintball enthusiasts can find the new Paintball Airow Gun at top archery retail outlets nationwide. Manufacturer’s suggest retail price is a very affordable $299.99.

To learn more about the Airow Paintball Gun or other innovative products, contact Airow Gun at 90553 Highway 99 North, Eugene, OR 97402 • Telephone: (541) 284-4711 • Or visit www.airowgun.com.

thats what I was talking about

tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
and a wooden stock
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 3:10pm
NEW PAINTBALL AIROW GUN COMBINES THE SKILL OF ARCHERY WITH THE FUN OF PAINTBALL BATTLES

Airow Gun, Bear Enthusiast Marketing Group
October 26, 2006

Bow Accessory Lets You Fire Paintballs Accurately With Adjustable Pressure From Your Bow

A pioneer in the accessory industry, Airow Gun has combined the skill and refinement of archery with the rapid-paced action of paintball — one of America’s fastest growing shooting sports activities.

The new-for-2007 Paintball Airow Gun mounts easily to most compound bows or recurve bows with aluminum risers. Its innovative design converts energy from drawing and releasing the bow into a burst of air pressure capable of firing standard paintballs accurately over a great distance. For safety — and to match each paintball game situation — the user can adjust the air pressure and paintball velocity from between 260 and 300 fps (based on a 60-lb. bow at 29” drawn length).

The Paintball Airow Gun comes with a 10-shot staging tube. Unlike traditional paintball guns, you’ll never run out of pressure or have to fill or replace expensive CO2 cartridges. Since you aim the Airow Paintball Gun exactly as you would aim your bow, it provides both shooting fun and useful archery practice. It’s a great way to loosen up with friends before a hunt or add a new dimension of fun to your next club meeting. The Airow Gun 10-shot staging tube can easily be substituted with a high capacity paintball hopper for those looking for endless ammo capabilities.

The Paintball Airow Gun will provide years of enjoyment in rugged outdoor conditions. Although it will work with almost any make of bow, this new innovation is an ideal accessory for the wide range of technically advanced, premium quality bows offered by BowTech and Diamond Archery.

Archers, bowhunters and paintball enthusiasts can find the new Paintball Airow Gun at top archery retail outlets nationwide. Manufacturer’s suggest retail price is a very affordable $299.99.

To learn more about the Airow Paintball Gun or other innovative products, contact Airow Gun at 90553 Highway 99 North, Eugene, OR 97402 • Telephone: (541) 284-4711 • Or visit www.airowgun.com.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Langside View Drop Down

One strike, language in link 2/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Langside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 7:50pm
Why would you want to do this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 5:47pm

theres all ready a paintball bow It just came out a few months ago. It was in petersons bowhunting magazine. I'll try to find the magazine agian for the name.

tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
and a wooden stock
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 3:18pm

Now THERE'S an idea.

Both beat me to it.

Edited by MeanMan - 28 January 2007 at 3:19pm

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2007 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Mr Madman7 Mr Madman7 wrote:

A Crossbow would work best. I was at my friends house the other daay and i went to his little brothers room and i found a crappy toy crossbow. I shot a hotweels car(hotweels cars are heavy) at him from like 20 feet away and it left a huge welt on him. Now imagine one of thos like $500 crossbows with a paintball in it. There are definitly some possibilites here. It would of course be slow to load and impracticall to use against a paintball gun but it would be interesting to see and comletely possible.

Good Idea! I think he deserves a hand for being brave enough to even say it.

do you even know how unsafe that would be? there's no way a mask could survive a shot from a reasl bow.

don't bump old threads

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2007 at 12:05pm

Now THERE'S an idea.

Non-conformist rebel.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2007 at 1:10am

Now THERE'S an idea.

Mr Madman7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Madman7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2007 at 1:06am

A Crossbow would work best. I was at my friends house the other daay and i went to his little brothers room and i found a crappy toy crossbow. I shot a hotweels car(hotweels cars are heavy) at him from like 20 feet away and it left a huge welt on him. Now imagine one of thos like $500 crossbows with a paintball in it. There are definitly some possibilites here. It would of course be slow to load and impracticall to use against a paintball gun but it would be interesting to see and comletely possible.

Good Idea! I think he deserves a hand for being brave enough to even say it.

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in thereshoes... then when you insult them, you're a mile away and have there shoes."
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 4:47pm
well of course sniper that was always my first choice
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 4:03pm

A Paintball Crossbow would be a fun little thing to mess around with, but it would never work.

shooting a giant stick of walmart paintballs glued together would be funny looking

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 3:04pm

Now THERE'S an idea.

Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 11:52am
um how about a sling shot?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 3:44pm

/\

yep but that defeats the purpose of the bow. he wants to do an old school milsim.

so... i guess it's not just this forum

pattison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 2:01am
or a slingshot, damn this forum is getting dumb
Eat The Brisket
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2006 at 9:49pm

arrow wouldn't work as is dangerous but you could load a paintball in to a bow

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2006 at 12:24am

Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

im trying to craate a bow and paintball arrow '
and you show me the paintball bow
that's the problem though, it is a very old picture.  card to find.  and the product never went throught becuase of the inconsistant velocities

X
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2006 at 12:17am
Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

i have a really good original idea for a paintbal bow , i can use some opinons on what it shold have on it . it will probly be able to accept 98 threads
well im of proto typing
Not an original idea... but good try.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic