Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball bow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

One strike, language in link 2/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Langside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 7:50pm
Why would you want to do this?
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 3:10pm
NEW PAINTBALL AIROW GUN COMBINES THE SKILL OF ARCHERY WITH THE FUN OF PAINTBALL BATTLES

Airow Gun, Bear Enthusiast Marketing Group
October 26, 2006

Bow Accessory Lets You Fire Paintballs Accurately With Adjustable Pressure From Your Bow

A pioneer in the accessory industry, Airow Gun has combined the skill and refinement of archery with the rapid-paced action of paintball — one of America’s fastest growing shooting sports activities.

The new-for-2007 Paintball Airow Gun mounts easily to most compound bows or recurve bows with aluminum risers. Its innovative design converts energy from drawing and releasing the bow into a burst of air pressure capable of firing standard paintballs accurately over a great distance. For safety — and to match each paintball game situation — the user can adjust the air pressure and paintball velocity from between 260 and 300 fps (based on a 60-lb. bow at 29” drawn length).

The Paintball Airow Gun comes with a 10-shot staging tube. Unlike traditional paintball guns, you’ll never run out of pressure or have to fill or replace expensive CO2 cartridges. Since you aim the Airow Paintball Gun exactly as you would aim your bow, it provides both shooting fun and useful archery practice. It’s a great way to loosen up with friends before a hunt or add a new dimension of fun to your next club meeting. The Airow Gun 10-shot staging tube can easily be substituted with a high capacity paintball hopper for those looking for endless ammo capabilities.

The Paintball Airow Gun will provide years of enjoyment in rugged outdoor conditions. Although it will work with almost any make of bow, this new innovation is an ideal accessory for the wide range of technically advanced, premium quality bows offered by BowTech and Diamond Archery.

Archers, bowhunters and paintball enthusiasts can find the new Paintball Airow Gun at top archery retail outlets nationwide. Manufacturer’s suggest retail price is a very affordable $299.99.

To learn more about the Airow Paintball Gun or other innovative products, contact Airow Gun at 90553 Highway 99 North, Eugene, OR 97402 • Telephone: (541) 284-4711 • Or visit www.airowgun.com.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
woodsballman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:01pm

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

NEW PAINTBALL AIROW GUN COMBINES THE SKILL OF ARCHERY WITH THE FUN OF PAINTBALL BATTLES

Airow Gun, Bear Enthusiast Marketing Group
October 26, 2006

Bow Accessory Lets You Fire Paintballs Accurately With Adjustable Pressure From Your Bow

A pioneer in the accessory industry, Airow Gun has combined the skill and refinement of archery with the rapid-paced action of paintball — one of America’s fastest growing shooting sports activities.

The new-for-2007 Paintball Airow Gun mounts easily to most compound bows or recurve bows with aluminum risers. Its innovative design converts energy from drawing and releasing the bow into a burst of air pressure capable of firing standard paintballs accurately over a great distance. For safety — and to match each paintball game situation — the user can adjust the air pressure and paintball velocity from between 260 and 300 fps (based on a 60-lb. bow at 29” drawn length).

The Paintball Airow Gun comes with a 10-shot staging tube. Unlike traditional paintball guns, you’ll never run out of pressure or have to fill or replace expensive CO2 cartridges. Since you aim the Airow Paintball Gun exactly as you would aim your bow, it provides both shooting fun and useful archery practice. It’s a great way to loosen up with friends before a hunt or add a new dimension of fun to your next club meeting. The Airow Gun 10-shot staging tube can easily be substituted with a high capacity paintball hopper for those looking for endless ammo capabilities.

The Paintball Airow Gun will provide years of enjoyment in rugged outdoor conditions. Although it will work with almost any make of bow, this new innovation is an ideal accessory for the wide range of technically advanced, premium quality bows offered by BowTech and Diamond Archery.

Archers, bowhunters and paintball enthusiasts can find the new Paintball Airow Gun at top archery retail outlets nationwide. Manufacturer’s suggest retail price is a very affordable $299.99.

To learn more about the Airow Paintball Gun or other innovative products, contact Airow Gun at 90553 Highway 99 North, Eugene, OR 97402 • Telephone: (541) 284-4711 • Or visit www.airowgun.com.

thats what I was talking about

tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
or Brass Eagle Talon Ghost
with copperhead red dot scope
and a wooden stock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:02pm
They also have a pellet gun for a bow. Its probaly on the website if you go there.
tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
and a wooden stock
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 1:48am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Um, how bout shooting it out of a gun?

Now THERE'S an idea.

I'm still stickin' with this guy. He is pretty smart.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 8:17pm

Now THERE'S an idea.

ya me too

but it would still be kinda cool to get a paintball bow then go own with it. the only downside is that you have to wast time pulling the bow back after every shot, you cant be as steathy, and its proboly heavier. you also have very few shots before you reload.

Edited by woodsballman - 01 February 2007 at 8:20pm
tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
and a wooden stock
$400 98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2007 at 11:17pm

i was talking to my friend the other day, he was being a moron and wanted to make a paint-grenade launcher out of a pipe.  i told him to have fun with that,  but after i read this thread i got to thinking:

this idea is too disfunctional \|/

Now THERE'S an idea.

but on the other hand, shooting paintballs with this is ineficient and lets face it, ud be denied on the course with a bow.  but maybe as a skrew around kind of thing, what if u modified a bow to shoot one of the tippmann grenades? now theres an idea!

no not really.  any of the many idiots in america can try this, be my guest, but y would u give up a perfectly working gun for a bow?

once again:

Now THERE'S an idea.

check and mate

Edited by $400 98custom - 11 February 2007 at 11:18pm
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 3:08am
^^^ I still don't appreciate the 'cocker hate.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 5:26pm
take it easy, lol im a loyal tippmann user and own autocockers, is that such a big deal? lol
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 5:54pm
No, you "own(ed)" the user, not the gun.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 12 February 2007 at 6:06pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by $400 98custom $400 98custom wrote:

take it easy, lol im a loyal tippmann user and own autocockers, is that such a big deal? lol
I'm not even sure you know what a 'cocker is. Care to prove me wrong?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 6:58pm

No, you "own(ed)" the user, not the gun.

I've "owned" a cocker; two actually before my current one. (So I guess that would be three total.) Good markers.

Edited by Mack - 13 February 2007 at 11:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 6:17pm

hows the weather?

Edited by $400 98custom - 13 February 2007 at 7:51pm
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:35pm

an auto cocker is a high-end paintball marker that uses a combination of gas and an electric computer board to increase rate of fire.  this electric action gives the gun its name, AUTOCOKER because it automatically uses electricity to cock the gun.  further more autocockers are preferable to nitrous or compressed air, as the low temperature of CO2 can damage the computer boards, and nitrous is more efficient and expands faster, dealing a higher velocity and less gas used.

i believe sir that i have just fully defined an auto cocker. please note that i am not ignorant and actually know what im talking about.

Quoted for stupidity. You were wrong on literally every account.

Autococker: Mechanical marker (no electricity) that uses a set of front pneumatics to manipulate a backblock, which cocks the marker automatically. Hence "autococker." It's literally a pump gun with no pump, and a set of pneumatics.

However, there are electric 'cockers, which use a solenoid to actuate the pneumatics. The electric frame allows for an increased rate of fire, a lighter trigger pull and simpler timing.

Also, no paintball gun runs on nitrous. Nitrous = N2O. They USED to, however, run on nitrogen, or N. But fields stopped using N a long time ago, due to its expense.

And you can't use CO2 on an electropneumatic gun, because a surge of liquid CO2 may burst the solenoid, which is what would destroy everything.

Edited by DeTrevni - 13 February 2007 at 7:44pm

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:39pm

Nitrous Oxide is N2O, detrev. NO2 is Nitric Oxide.

And yes, you did just lay down the pwn.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:41pm
Sorry. Got a little hasty there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:50pm
ur right, i bull $&#!ed my way out of it and lost, but seriously, ive played against them and my friend has one, so im not that dumb. i prefer tippmann over all that crap anyways
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:52pm
Also, nitrogen gas would be N2, because it is a diatomic molecule.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:53pm
yea, its the L shape group on periodic table. 
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 7:57pm

yea, its the L shape group on periodic table. 

Hydrogen is a diatomic molecule as well, so the L isn't all-inclusive. And it really isn't a group on the table, per se.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic