Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball bow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nathanours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

A Paintball Crossbow would be a fun little thing to mess around with, but it would never work.

shooting a giant stick of walmart paintballs glued together would be funny looking

lol

sorry if this offends any one but it is funny

Tippman 98c w/ J&J ceramic barrel
polished internals
expansion chamber
$400 98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:16pm
but its still a classification
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:18pm

I know. But they are not all arranged in an "L" pattern.

Besides, the issue here is about us mocking you. Say something stupid. Make us laugh.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 13 February 2007 at 8:18pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:40pm

u have no proof i said that

<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:50pm
Detrevs quote.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:55pm
ugh, i never said that that was some one else
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 10:19pm

And chemistry sucks.

/care

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

/care

/smarts

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 11:05pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 11:15pm
Hey $400, I have a new sig suggestion for you.

Personal Computer:  $1,200
Norton Antivirus:  $50
High Speed Internet: $60

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $400 98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 9:42am
hey man thats not cool lol
<giant sig = bad>
BACK TO THE USSR
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 11:10am
Originally posted by $400 98custom $400 98custom wrote:

hey man thats not cool lol

I give you official props for having a good sense of humor.
Black_Shadow View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Penguin-abuser from <heck> ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Um, how bout shooting it out of a gun?

Now THERE'S an idea.

HOLY MOLY! your the smartest person i know, why didnt anyone else ever think of that idea...

IMO anyone with the ideas of:

Paint Bows / Crossbows / slingshots
Paint knife / bayonet
Paint thrower/flamethrower
Paint Grenades (i know they exist their just stupid tho)
Paint RPG/grenade launchers/bazookas
Paint landmines (see grenades)
ETC.

has an IQ lower than my shoe size... and i got small feet brother...

please stop posting these retarded OLD and pointless ideas, they don't work, if you seriously want to make them, go ahead, go get yourself  shot till you look like swiss cheese and then come back to the forum and tell us that we all right and you were wrong...

/rant
98CP ACT
R/T
J&J Ceramic 14"
Egg II w Z-Board
GTA Inline X-Chamber
NCStar Red-Dot
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stops
Polished Internals
Dye Sticky Grip
20oz Co2 w On/Off

Next Up: Spimmy
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Black_Shadow Black_Shadow wrote:

Now THERE'S an idea.

Paint Bows

please stop posting these retarded OLD and pointless ideas, they don't work,

/rant

*ahem*

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

NEW PAINTBALL AIROW GUN COMBINES THE SKILL OF ARCHERY WITH THE FUN OF PAINTBALL BATTLES

Airow Gun, Bear Enthusiast Marketing Group
October 26, 2006

Bow Accessory Lets You Fire Paintballs Accurately With Adjustable Pressure From Your Bow

A pioneer in the accessory industry, Airow Gun has combined the skill and refinement of archery with the rapid-paced action of paintball — one of America’s fastest growing shooting sports activities.

The new-for-2007 Paintball Airow Gun mounts easily to most compound bows or recurve bows with aluminum risers. Its innovative design converts energy from drawing and releasing the bow into a burst of air pressure capable of firing standard paintballs accurately over a great distance. For safety — and to match each paintball game situation — the user can adjust the air pressure and paintball velocity from between 260 and 300 fps (based on a 60-lb. bow at 29” drawn length).

The Paintball Airow Gun comes with a 10-shot staging tube. Unlike traditional paintball guns, you’ll never run out of pressure or have to fill or replace expensive CO2 cartridges. Since you aim the Airow Paintball Gun exactly as you would aim your bow, it provides both shooting fun and useful archery practice. It’s a great way to loosen up with friends before a hunt or add a new dimension of fun to your next club meeting. The Airow Gun 10-shot staging tube can easily be substituted with a high capacity paintball hopper for those looking for endless ammo capabilities.

The Paintball Airow Gun will provide years of enjoyment in rugged outdoor conditions. Although it will work with almost any make of bow, this new innovation is an ideal accessory for the wide range of technically advanced, premium quality bows offered by BowTech and Diamond Archery.

Archers, bowhunters and paintball enthusiasts can find the new Paintball Airow Gun at top archery retail outlets nationwide. Manufacturer’s suggest retail price is a very affordable $299.99.

To learn more about the Airow Paintball Gun or other innovative products, contact Airow Gun at 90553 Highway 99 North, Eugene, OR 97402 • Telephone: (541) 284-4711 • Or visit www.airowgun.com.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 10:30pm
I will give 20 bucks to anyone I see using that.
woodsballman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 6:37pm

if you by me one i will use it ive already got a bow so i just need the airow gun thingy. the reeds ( a local outdoor store ) that i go to has one and the guy that as shot it says its really cool bit one of the o rings or something like that broke after awhile and they have not got them replaced yet. the last time i was there they were ordering one of the pelet guns too. so once agian if you give me the money to by one or by me one i will use it and have fun with it. I also read a comment that said they would not be aloud on a field why wouldnt they they only shoot up too 300 fps so there legal.

tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
or Brass Eagle Talon Ghost
with copperhead red dot scope
and a wooden stock
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 7:02pm
Beaten to it.  USAF, I'll gut you.

Edited by Brian Fellows - 16 February 2007 at 7:05pm
Black_Shadow View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Penguin-abuser from <heck> ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 2:07pm

Originally posted by Black_Shadow Black_Shadow wrote:

Now THERE'S an idea.

Paint Bows

please stop posting these retarded OLD and pointless ideas, they don't work,

/rant

*ahem*

NEW PAINTBALL AIROW GUN COMBINES THE SKILL OF ARCHERY WITH THE FUN OF PAINTBALL BATTLES

Airow Gun, Bear Enthusiast Marketing Group
October 26, 2006

Bow Accessory Lets You Fire Paintballs Accurately With Adjustable Pressure From Your Bow

A pioneer in the accessory industry, Airow Gun has combined the skill and refinement of archery with the rapid-paced action of paintball — one of America’s fastest growing shooting sports activities.

The new-for-2007 Paintball Airow Gun mounts easily to most compound bows or recurve bows with aluminum risers. Its innovative design converts energy from drawing and releasing the bow into a burst of air pressure capable of firing standard paintballs accurately over a great distance. For safety — and to match each paintball game situation — the user can adjust the air pressure and paintball velocity from between 260 and 300 fps (based on a 60-lb. bow at 29” drawn length).

The Paintball Airow Gun comes with a 10-shot staging tube. Unlike traditional paintball guns, you’ll never run out of pressure or have to fill or replace expensive CO2 cartridges. Since you aim the Airow Paintball Gun exactly as you would aim your bow, it provides both shooting fun and useful archery practice. It’s a great way to loosen up with friends before a hunt or add a new dimension of fun to your next club meeting. The Airow Gun 10-shot staging tube can easily be substituted with a high capacity paintball hopper for those looking for endless ammo capabilities.

The Paintball Airow Gun will provide years of enjoyment in rugged outdoor conditions. Although it will work with almost any make of bow, this new innovation is an ideal accessory for the wide range of technically advanced, premium quality bows offered by BowTech and Diamond Archery.

Archers, bowhunters and paintball enthusiasts can find the new Paintball Airow Gun at top archery retail outlets nationwide. Manufacturer’s suggest retail price is a very affordable $299.99.

To learn more about the Airow Paintball Gun or other innovative products, contact Airow Gun at 90553 Highway 99 North, Eugene, OR 97402 • Telephone: (541) 284-4711 • Or visit www.airowgun.com.

So seeing a 2 or 3 foot long arrow sticking out a of bleeding person screaming in pain isnt enough for those archery folks anymore i see...

ok, mabye they exist, but when i see them as viable on a paintball field ill eat my gym socks...
98CP ACT
R/T
J&J Ceramic 14"
Egg II w Z-Board
GTA Inline X-Chamber
NCStar Red-Dot
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stops
Polished Internals
Dye Sticky Grip
20oz Co2 w On/Off

Next Up: Spimmy
woodsballman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 8:28pm

[So seeing a 2 or 3 foot long arrow sticking out a of bleeding person screaming in pain isnt enough for those archery folks anymore i see...

ok, mabye they exist, but when i see them as viable on a paintball field ill eat my gym socks...]
[/QUOTE]

what do you mean a 2 or 3 foot long arrow sticking out of someone a bow and arrow in the right hands will only be shot at a target and or animal. the paintball bow doesnt involve arrows at all it has is a little tube ten rounds or so ( its not in the picture ) that is on top just before the barrel near the string so how is there gunna be an arrow sticking out of anybody when your playing paintball? the only time a human is goin to get an arrow stuck in them is in a hunting accident or if theres some murder running around that uses a bow.

Edited by woodsballman - 18 February 2007 at 8:30pm
tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
or Brass Eagle Talon Ghost
with copperhead red dot scope
and a wooden stock
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 8:57pm
I would buy an Arrow bow paint things, but for $300 Ill buy an ATS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic