Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [50.00%]
25 [50.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 7:04pm

nothing wrong with scopes for millsim i obviously dont use it/

mack: hah saw the first line and aklmost started a pissed of post hahaha.

no issues with scope vs hopper but it's close.

hmm... never thought about reverse mounting thing maybe ill look into that thanks.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 2:13pm
wow votes r close im gona have to leave it a bit. but might play tomorow so...
Thatoneguy123 View Drop Down
...Who?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatoneguy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 4:33pm
what are those orange and white paintballs? I have a big plastic bag of them sitting around for a year or so. Most of em still work tho :O
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2006 at 4:52pm
red and white... i got them few months ago to test out apex. they were decent... but i really only bought them cause they were smelly balls.. smelled like fruit so cool.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 2:31pm

Its a PCS

Garbage. End of story.

lol j/k But seriously, keep the grip. I would rather have a real A5 myself, but to each his own. The mask is ugly though..... sorry

battlefreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote battlefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 3:14pm
I know this post isnt about it but apex=
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by battlefreak battlefreak wrote:

I know this post isnt about it but apex=

I've seen the Apex in use and have to disagree. Let me preface this by saying that I don't own one, but have checked them out and decided to keep my Flatline and upgrade it by putting a Custom Pro with low pressure kit on it.

My opinion, Flatline vs. Apex:
  • Range: Pretty much equal when Apex is set for max backspin
  • Accuracy: Tie
    • Flatline seemed to shoot a smaller group at range on a calm day (but not by much)
    • Shots from Apex seemed less susceptable to wind interference (don't know why-will probably play with this and try to find out next summer)
  • Cleaning: Tie
    • Cleaning any barrel on an A5 during a game is no fun so I'm just not going to go there. (I don't run a flatline on my A5 for this reason and wouldn't put an Apex on an A5 for the same reason.)
    • On my 98 I could clean my flatline with a rubber pull through and get most of my accuracy back, but it still needed a good cleaning after the game to get it all back.
    • The Apex barrel cleans out very well with a pull through, but I've seen people at the field get driven nuts when they get broken paint in the tip (or the tip takes a hit).
      • They run a squeegee through and get a couple of good shots before paint drips down from inside the tip housing and starts messing stuff up again.
      • They set it for zero backspin, but it doesn't help.
      • Pulling the tip off and pocketing it does help, which is why I called this a tie instead of giving a win to the flatline here.
    • Easy to engage targets with good cover: Win Apex.
      • You can tilt a flatline to get the same effects (to a certain extent) but the Apex provides a lot more options and ranges of effects.
    • Oops factor: Win Flatline.
      • Nobody's ever forgot to reset a flatline and missed me at close range because of it.
    • Safety factor: Win Flatline.
      • Flatlines keep the same velocity when chronoed.
      • The potential for someone to chrono with spin on, then turn it off for excess velocity is a real turn off for me about this barrel.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 10:26pm
wow funny brought this back
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 10:48pm
no handgrip
what?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic