Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The PodStein

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Cyberdemon View Drop Down
Guested by request

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberdemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The PodStein
    Posted: 19 November 2006 at 6:56pm
Wow! i wouldn't want to drink something that tasted like paintballs though.
Connmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 5:53pm
I can only stand and drool at the prospect of me owning one.
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 10:35am
i have a couple pods that don't leak. but this is stupid pods smell and if you have had paint already in them then whatever you drink taste like a paintball 
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 7:37am
Pods aren't water tight. They leak.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 5:47pm
pods typically smell like dung straight out of the factory.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 4:24pm
well itd buy one it is was under 10 and at the field i go to.  It'd come in handy since they sell snow bawls by the pod.
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 12:10am
Way cool.
FA22RaptorF22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FA22RaptorF22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 11:17pm
haha, measure your hoppers speed in cups per second (cps) LOLOL
Please sign up at http://www.tippmannowners.com/ and leave the referrer as me (FA22RaptorF22)and you will be my hero.
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 11:15pm
whoa, this is the coolest of all cool things. i might get 2 so i can double fist them.
Canadians do it on top.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 10:40pm
done it before with water at a tourny.  over lunch break i had it in my pack in the elastic loops right side up.  just make sure it's clean.  
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 10:06pm
I drank beer out of one of my hoppers (with the seems sealed). Its only awsome when your already drunk, and you cant put it down.
*TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC*

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 9:43pm

Every pod I've ever seen smells like a dirty foot.

Gross idea.

"But you can clean it! cram it n00b!" Yes, and you can also get a dixie cup.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 14 November 2006 at 9:44pm
dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 9:32pm
id buy one 
G|zmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G|zmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Righteous. I want one.

yeah
Just add water
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 9:00pm
Righteous. I want one.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 8:59pm
Wow, just wow. I saw a guy this weekend at the field drinking soda out of his pod. I wish pods were better insulated.
Snick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 8:57pm
you have to be kidding me..........
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 8:40pm

Brought to you from the ever so Creative staff at First Endeavor Paintball

The Podstein is finally here!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's time to take your paintball and drinking more seriously!!
Convert your 100/120/140 Round pod's into your own new radically designed party mug!!
Thats right "Party Mug" Great for B-Day Parties, Bachelors Party, Corprate outing's send you friends home from your paintball party with somthing more than just a "Welt" Hahaha!!

Anyway for you more serious Paintballers out here, You know who you are....This Bad Boy will convert your 140 rounder into a frosty 22 ouncer!! Ya feel me? 

And let us not forget those pesky Bee's and Yellow Jackets flying in your cold soda you just oppened...Yeah,Yeah,Yeah!!!! I feel you brother No more getting stung or bitten in the lip "Wow" thats smarts....No more wasted sodas or fruit drinks

Oh and don't get me started on the cool factor, This Bad Boy is the coolest paintball related item of 2006.......Who has a Podstein.....Paris Hilton,Brad Pitt and his old lady Donald Trump just to name a few, Dang Opera has her order in allready for her Christmas show.

So wait no longer, Get yours today

Select a picture

I WANT ONE OF THESE!!

Ebay Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-Pod-Podsein-convert-your-Pod-i nto-a-Party-Mug_W0QQitemZ130045037745QQihZ003QQcategoryZ1055 4QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by >><< - 14 November 2006 at 8:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic