Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**PAINTBALL 101-Basic Info**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GOMEZ15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOMEZ15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 10:10pm
wow that is a lot to typenice job
FORUM snowboarding
keet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 9:56pm
"Make sure the buffer o-ring is reinstalled around the spring and spring guide."

Does this apply to the new A-5, which has a different end cap?  I haven't even really tried to remove my end cap or the buffer, and I think they don't really come apart.  Besides this, I generally use a stock.  I think that I tend toward the mil-sim look.  Maybe you can understood, since you've already carried around an M16 for quite a while longer than I did.
Rowdy Lax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowdy Lax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 1:22am

Hey great job answerd a couple of needed questions. Thanx

""If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti"
SMR412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMR412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 11:29pm

Well, I read most of it and will be back to finish it over time.

I'm new hear and a new A5 owner. I have been a beginner woods-baller for about a year but only recently purchased the A5.

I'm into the mechanical side of things as I am a MX bike mechanic (suspension mostly) and am really enjoying learning about my new gun.

Thanks VERY MUCH for taking the time to create this post-IT ROCKS!!!

Skeletor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeletor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:45pm

Robotech has an awesome paintball101 website

http://www.b17queenofthesky.com/paintball/guides/paintball10 1.html

r0ly4tn0j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ly4tn0j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 1:42pm
Kind of new player, hopefully buying a gun, i am for sure bookmarking this page. Excellent Post.

I will refer this to all of my friends giving the author full credit.

Thanks a lot, VERY HELPFUL!
hobohunter23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobohunter23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:20am
that's a really helpful post  
bunnygoodlookin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnygoodlookin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:33am
fantastic, loads of info for all. great job done.
cheers
vikram

SpdFrkGT03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpdFrkGT03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 6:14pm
I'm just getting started in paintball and this article you wrote was extremely helpful. Answered alot of questions I had that I couldn't find answers to. Thanks for spending the time to write it.
nicked999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicked999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 7:04am
Well done Mack, very informative and answered quite a few questions that i had. Ive just bought an A5 and will be going down the Mil-sim path, as im ex military and it allows me to live the glory days, so to speak.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 8:56pm

Very informative post. Answered a few questions I had regarding my new 98. I have played a fair amount of times, but finally got off of my cheap a.. and bought my own equipment.

viper91180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper91180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2007 at 7:11am
thanks guys,  yeah i did a search and checkde over the barrel threading already,    now off to find some co2
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 3:53pm
yes they can use co2 very well.  tippmanns are very versatile and tough.  also if you look for a new barrel the triumph uses the same threading as the 98c.  Just so you know before you have to ask.  any other questions post up.  we love to help new players.  Merry christmas and welcome to the forum.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
viper91180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper91180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2007 at 3:26pm
hey guys,  im very new to paintball, ive just recieved a tippman triumph xt for an xmas present from my loving gf, just a quick quesiton,  ive been reading alot on the propellants and was going to get co2, in the manual all it mentions is compressed air,  can co2 be used with these guns?
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 6:25pm
nice... good to know.... il have to get some upgrades for my 98c.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
luke35whelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luke35whelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 7:48pm
Same here, great information. Thank you.
If You Can Walk You Don't Need An Ambulance
paintallnoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintallnoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 6:44pm
I am new to the sport and you helped me alot! Thanks.
jadeskyline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadeskyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 5:04pm
Thanks for a great post! I just bought the A5 power pack, and was wondering about some of the accessories that tippmann offers. I like the Mil-sim look, but don't want to spend the $$$$. Thanks again for the info.
I'm not lost...I just like to walk around the woods in circles!!!
Jaxss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaxss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 11:41pm
Wow, that gave me aot of info, I reallly needed it since I might be getting a 98C soon.
PMI Black Maxx
Stock Parts
Extreme Rage X-Ray Goggles
Extreme Rage 200 round Loader

I made that sig, You Like???

e-rok View Drop Down
3 strikes and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 2:02pm
you did well, you covered most all of whats important in fine detail any ways. i hope to read more of your posts bud be safe and keep posting
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic