Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CASTLE CONQUEST XXIII at EMR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CASTLE CONQUEST XXIII at EMR
    Posted: 09 January 2007 at 11:00am
CASTLE CONQUEST XXIII
                                                                                   APRIL 28th/29th, 2007

PAINTBALL IS MY PASSION!   IS IT YOURS? P.I.M.P. MAGIC

The GAME: CASTLE CONQUEST consists of an attack and defend game that defines the words “PURE PAINTBALL INSANITY” and is played on eight of EMR’s fields: CASTLE AAARRGH, TIPPMANN TOWN, AMBUSH ASSAULT, FORT RTD, BREW CREW BREWERY, IROQUOIS INVASION, and FERRYMEN’S AIRFIELD. The odds of Attackers versus Defenders are 4 to 1. The Attackers reinsert every 20 minutes and the Defenders reinsert every 10 Minutes.

CASTLE AAARRGH is the Largest, Nastiest Castle that exists in paintball. With over 32,000 square                                      feet of playing area within its walls, Castle Aaarrgh sports three stories of playing and a full two story 8’ deep rampart completely encircling a courtyard of buildings, towers, and barricades. The corridors below the ramparts are full of staggered walls, windows, and doorways leading into the courtyard. With only 4 openings from the outside into the courtyard and two gang ramps from the back hill onto the upper ramparts, this Castle is a fight to enter from Game On.

Facing the Castle front wall is TIPPMANN TOWN, a full size town, complete with two streets and numerous one and two story buildings as well as barricades and walls. This town makes a great defensive area to stall the attackers, but also give the attackers a good base of operations once they clear it out to mount attack after attack on the castle. To the right of the castle is a upward sloping hill with barricades leading up to a treeline on top, from which attackers can rain paint into the courtyard and upper walls. The back wall is faced with another upward slope that is completely covered with trees and rock outcrops, providing cover to both attackers and defenders. A long wooded slope goes downward from the left wall that has numerous buildings and natural barricades throughout it and is a point of hard fighting every game.   

Team JOINT FURY will be leading the Defenders and will be joined by teams DELTA PAINTBALL, BREW CREW, BUSHMASTERS/AWK, Engler Custom Paintball Guns,FIRST BLITZERS, PUBCRAWLING, SF WICKED WOMBATS, SHADOW COMPANY, TRAIL BY FIRE, and VOODOO, as well as many other brave and hardy souls. Defenders are always picked on a first to Pre-Reg for Defense, First Defend basis and the Guaranteed Defender’s spots are already filled. Anyone that wishes to defend should get their preregs in immediately and they will be put on a waiting list that will be added in and determined by the amount of players that attend the event. First Pre-reg. First get in.   

BLUE and BLUE’S CREW and friends will be leading the attackers in their attempt to take down JOINT FURY and their forces and will be joined by AMBUSH ALPHA, BONEHEADS, CANADIAN CONTINGENT, CANADIAN JUSTICE, CHI-TOWN HUSTLERS, DEMASKUS, FERRYMEN, HELLRAISERS, LORDS of CHAOS, MALTESE MILITIA, and many others.

We are going to continue the practice established at our 10th Anniversary game and use 10 objectives instead of 6. The objectives are Princess Zeuss, Excaliber Sword, Royal Platter, Ale Keg, King’s Ransom, EMR Coat of Arms, Royal Key to the Front gate, Merlin’s Crystal Ball, BLUE’S Royal Stallion, and BLUE’S ROYAL CHALICE. The Attackers must recover at least 4 objectives within the first three hours of the game or the Defenders will be declared the winners. If the Attackers do recover 4 objectives in the first three hours, then the game continues until all 10 objectives have been recovered. If the first CASTLE CONQUEST is over within 4 hours, there will be a one-hour break and then a second CASTLE CONQUEST will take place. For the second game, volunteers to defend will be taken at the Castle immediately following the first game. Any Players wishing to defend the second game should report to the CASTLE immediately at the end of the first game to be counted and taped up.

EMR Paintball

Edited by Thompsonshooter - 09 January 2007 at 11:01am

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2007 at 8:55am

Good, this will be my break from wedding planning. I'm there.....Its a handful of hours away from me, but it'll be a welcome chance to blow off some steam.

Any other forumers looking to go, contact me and we'll meet up there and form our own half-cocked group.

?

Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2007 at 12:12pm

Eric Engler
President
netramakin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 12:16am
4/29 is my 1st wedding anniversary and 4/30 is my paintballing buddy's 2nd...

"I'm a riddle so strong, you can't break me."
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2007 at 11:02am

^^Thats why I'm missing TWC this year....its the same weekend I'm getting married.

This one is gonna be my big game this year I think.

netramakin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2007 at 2:22pm
Anybody catch the latest APG?  Somebody proposed at Castle Conquest XXII...LOL.  My buddy says they're regulars there.

"I'm a riddle so strong, you can't break me."
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 7:43am
I've got a team of 5 so far heading to castle conquest with me.....
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2007 at 7:26pm
Reb need to make Nj Nam not too far away and well worth the drive. I drive down from Mass every year.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 1:52pm
I was looking at rednekk's post, and I think I'd like to try to pull that one off too if I could. Its actually closer to me than castle conquest is.
buck wheat View Drop Down
Guested. Troll.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buck wheat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 6:13pm
where is it
one of the few the proud the mariens a marien is what i will be one day
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 7:47pm
My team and I should be heading to castle quest, sound like it's gonna be a great event.
Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2007 at 12:33pm

Defenders of the Castle AAARRGH!

I have, myself, full confidence that if you all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Castle home and let no objectives be taken, to ride out the storm of paint, and to outlive the menace of the attackers, if necessary for hours, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of the Defenders -every one of them. That is the will of Defenders: JOINT FURY, BUSHMASTERS/AWK, DEAD HORSE, DELTA PAINTBALL, FIRST BLITZERS, PA BREW CREW, PUBCRAWLING, SF WICKED WOMBATS, SHADOW COMPANY, TITANIUM FIELD MICE, TRIAL BY FIRE, and VOODOO, as well as many other brave and hardy souls linked together in their cause and in their need, they will defend to the last ball their castle, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of land and many old and famous fields have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Attackers and all the odious apparatus of AMBUSH ALPHA, ARMY PAINTBALL, BINARY SPECTER, BLACK SHEEP SQUAD, BLACK VALENTINE, BONEHEADS, CANADIAN CONTINGENT, CANADIAN JUSTICE, CARTER’S COMMANDO, CLEVELAND PAINTBALL, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CRIMSON REIGH, CURSED COMPANY, DARKSIDE, DEMASKUS, DOS MO FOS, DOWORKSON, DUTCHMEN, EASTERN NY PAINTBALL, EXTREME MEASURES, FEARLESS LEGION, FERRYMEN, FOX 4, FUDGE KNOT MOBSTERS, G.O.B.s, GOOD JOKE, GROUT, HELLRAISERS, HELLS HENCHMEN, HORROR SHOW, JERSEY TITANS, LORDS of CHAOS, MALTESE MILITIA, MIDNIGHT RAIDERS, MOB, PIRATES FOR HIRE, PROTO CHICKEN, RAGNAROK, REDNECK RAPTORS, REMALY, ROADKILL, ROYAL, SCP, SILVER, SPLATTERZONE, TANK’S RAIDERS, TANTRUM, TIPPINATORS, TOP GUN KNIGHTS, TRI-STATE SPECIAL OPS, T.U.S., UMBREALLAMEN, UNDERTAKERS, WARREN UNDERGROUND, WILDCARDS and many others; we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the Castle, we shall fight on WALL 2, WALL 3 and WALL 4, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength, we shall defend our Castle, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the roads, we shall fight in Tippmann Town, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

Eric Engler
Engler Custom Paintball Gun and “The ProShop At EMR”

Eric Engler
President
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 4:41pm
Tommarrow shall be fun.  If anyone else is going and wants to meet me drop a pm or my aim is mrlester107
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2007 at 10:22pm
I wish I saw this earlier. I could have met Reb :(

You attack or defend reb?

It feels good to be a gangster
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic