Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why only paintballs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Squishey Squishey wrote:

i tried shooting various things out of and old spyder i have,
-i took a bunch of nails and taped them together(shot myself in the foot with it, didnt do squat)

all i'm going to say is WOW....now what would possess someone to shoot a cluster of nails at one's own feet?
98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 4:03pm
well it started off i as shooting them at trees and cardboard and nothing was happening, so being a kid that watches jackass, and cky i thought ill shoot myself in the foot.
Canadians do it on top.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by an94 an94 wrote:

. . . quite accurate with good tater to barrel match. . . .

There's a term I never imagined seeing in print.

IBL
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by nathanours nathanours wrote:

lol i have seen my friend shoot marbles and frozen paintballs out of his old gun

You do realize paintballs aren't hard right?  If your friend told you that, he's a moron.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
husula-10 View Drop Down
one language strike. 1/30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote husula-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 4:04pm

there not hard but they leave big  bruses lol

they shot me in my cheek cuz i dint have my helmet on in the game ( i was taking a piss) the bruce came up to my eye i count see anything for 2 weeks! and worst of all when the shot me it was from like 15 feet away good  part is that i dint go to school for like 2 weeks and i still play after the acsident  

Edited by Reb Cpl - 31 January 2007 at 10:47am
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 4:10pm

words can not explan how retarted you are.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Capt.Jonesy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt.Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by husula-10 husula-10 wrote:

there not hard but they leave big ass bruses lol

they shot me in my cheek cuz i dint have my helmet on in the game ( i was taking a piss) the bruce came up to my eye i count see **edited** for 2 weeks! and worst of all when the shot me it was from like 15 feet away good  part is that i dint go to school for like 2 weeks and i still play after the acsident  

Sorry, I cant resist.  With those spelling skills, you need to stay your butt in school!

Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

words can not explan how retarted you are.

i agree, why did you need to talk your mask off to take a wiz? is your penis that small that you dont know where its aimed at?
Canadians do it on top.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 3:31am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

The fill in paintballs is GELATIN based. The only change that happens to paintballs is the shell becomes more BRITTLE.  Therefore, they hurt LESS.  Give me a few minutes, and I'll get you the proof from an experiment me and some friends did that you can throw in your friends face to makke him look like an idiot.

Got to disagree with you on this. I can't speak for all paint, but I used to keep two 10 round tubes of paintballs in my freezer. I never shot them at anything other than a towel that I would hang up in my garage because I only used them to avoid wasting paint/making a mess when chronoing/sighting in while working on markers. I don't believe the paint ever froze completely solid, but I could reuse them numerous times (firing into the towel and dropping 3' into a cardboard box) before they would crack and leak. I'd always keep one tube in the freezer so I could swap them out every 1/2 hour or so. Life was much simpler when reball came out.

Edited by Mack - 31 January 2007 at 3:35am
Proboho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Proboho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 2:53pm
My friend claims to have shot hotdogs and marbles out of his tippmann
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Got to disagree with you on this. I can't speak for all paint, but I used to keep two 10 round tubes of paintballs in my freezer. I never shot them at anything other than a towel that I would hang up in my garage because I only used them to avoid wasting paint/making a mess when chronoing/sighting in while working on markers. I don't believe the paint ever froze completely solid, but I could reuse them numerous times (firing into the towel and dropping 3' into a cardboard box) before they would crack and leak. I'd always keep one tube in the freezer so I could swap them out every 1/2 hour or so. Life was much simpler when reball came out.

The shell will ALWAYS become more brittle, and the gelatin will NEVER freeze, it's the way they are designed. You may have had a bad batch of paint, so cushiony towel, or hell, even the temperature of your house could effect the velocity of your gun.

Here's the video me and my friend Manike made for PBN a while back.  Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKWxv6u1FIM

Edited by usafpilot07 - 31 January 2007 at 3:09pm
pattison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 7:35pm

people who are smart enough to find these are hopefully smart enough not to shoot them
Eat The Brisket
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 12:26pm
im not going to lie, one time my friend shot a crayola marker out of his old '99 autococker at me. that hurt a lot more than i thought it would.
woodsballman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 12:34pm

everyone that is shooting anything other than paintballs out of there guns at other people are very dumb and retarded. especially shooting frozen paintballs at someone from 15 feet away in the face with no mask. once agian you people are retarded.

tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
or Brass Eagle Talon Ghost
with copperhead red dot scope
and a wooden stock
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by woodsballman woodsballman wrote:

everyone that is shooting anything other than paintballs out of there guns at other people are very dumb and retarded. especially shooting frozen paintballs at someone from 15 feet away in the face with no mask. once agian you people are retarded.

IT'S A MYTH.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 3:06pm

IT'S A MYTH.

So this is how you piss off USAF.

lilsully4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilsully4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 9:48am

they shot me in my cheek cuz i dint have my helmet on in the game ( i was taking a piss) the bruce came up to my eye i count see anything for 2 weeks! and worst of all when the shot me it was from like 15 feet away good  part is that i dint go to school for like 2 weeks and i still play after the acsident  

Idiot, just plain and simple

Langside View Drop Down

One strike, language in link 2/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Langside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 2:38pm

You could have died... What a shame that would have been.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2007 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

IT'S A MYTH.

So this is how you piss off USAF.

That, or you know....be Squishey

QUOTE=Langside]

You could have died... What a shame that would have been.

[/QUOTE]

Please explain to me how he could have died. I'm dying to find out.
vonfeldt7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonfeldt7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by samba371 samba371 wrote:

Cool. How did the marbles and gum balls work.

well i was the one kuhndog was reffering to, (and it didnt hurt my gun btw [tippmann a5])

anyways, you can give it a shot if you want. The gumballs easily outshot the marles...pretty cool stuff...

also, to whoever mentioned crab apples...those hurt. really bad. very very bad. (specially from point blank in the THIGH)

novice paintball help(If you own a tippy and your new to paintball, this site may help)
Jesus is my friend
DO NOT say"sniper"here!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic