Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spyder/BT-4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote an94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spyder/BT-4
    Posted: 01 February 2007 at 8:23am
I have a BT-4 I got really cheap. my buddy has a VS2 once the Virtue boards come out for the VS he will/should sell me the stock board to me.
my thoughts are MAYBE trying to fit the spyder board into the BT-4 so it will still run with the stock bolt system, but will have eyes. any ideas on how to fit it into the grip and still have room for the sear?
1 paintball gun package=$150
1 case of paint=$50
air & entry fee=$15
lighting up newbies all day long= Priceless
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by an94 an94 wrote:

I have a BT-4 I got really cheap. my buddy has a VS2 once the Virtue boards come out for the VS he will/should sell me the stock board to me.
my thoughts are MAYBE trying to fit the spyder board into the BT-4 so it will still run with the stock bolt system, but will have eyes. any ideas on how to fit it into the grip and still have room for the sear?

Well this would be extremely difficult and I do not no the size of the vs2 board but you not only have to worry about placing the sear but also the battery and everything else that goes along with it.
phil_stl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 flaming 3/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil_stl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 12:12pm
Too much work for something that I don't view very important. 

Maybe if you were sticking in a better board in it, it might be worth while...

IDK though how you'd pull it off.
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by phil_stl phil_stl wrote:

Too much work for something that I don't view very important. 

Maybe if you were sticking in a better board in it, it might be worth while...

IDK though how you'd pull it off.

Well, he is putting a board in it but how he would make it fit without the rest of the components even and make it still work would be a magic trick.
an94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote an94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2007 at 9:09am
the VS IS a sear tripper. right? I just got to look at the VS frame and figure out IF the VS sear would line up with the bolt. its just in the dream stage right now. but wouldnt be kind of cool? a cheap BT-4 with a electric trigger frame with eyes that is still a stock bolt system?  (well Id use the 98c power tube and bolt. the BTs internals suck really bad)

EDIT: yes I would put a new board in it. but as of right now I dont know if anyone is shipping out the aftermarket boards for the VS.

Edited by an94 - 06 February 2007 at 9:11am
1 paintball gun package=$150
1 case of paint=$50
air & entry fee=$15
lighting up newbies all day long= Priceless
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic