Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a-5 egrip problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a-5 egrip problems
    Posted: 05 February 2007 at 2:20pm

Alright first off i have checked the batteries and made sure everything is good ok so here is the problem

cut the egrip on pull the trigger it shoots pull again it shoots pull  one more time its shoots shoots shoots shoots shoots and shoots<-----i let off the trigger and it keeps on shooting i have to take the tank off or pull the trigger again to get it to stop Now i know this  hasnt just happen to me i know 3 other a-5s and we still having problems

MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2007 at 9:53pm
Full safty full auto? Did you try pulling the trigger after the gun went automatic?
loop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 12:50pm

sometimes after it gets hung up u can pull the trigger to stop it and sometimes u have to cut it off its just wierd but alot of times u can pull the trigger again to make it stop

cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2007 at 7:26pm
It sounds like your trigger needs to be adjusted. The A5 trigger switch is in the NC position ( normally closed) at rest and when you pull the trigger the switch opens to fire off a shot , anyways its rather touchy, do you have an after market trigger?
loop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2007 at 2:44pm
i have a double trigger but it was made by tippmann
loop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 1:13pm
we think we have it fixed as soon as i know for sure  i will let everyone know what he did to fix it cause i know this is reacurring problem with the egrips
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic