Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My gun setup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklabel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My gun setup
    Posted: 12 February 2007 at 1:07am
This is what i plan to do.Tell me if this is a good setup.First i am puting in a low pressure setup,cp reg,switching from co2 to nitro,puting on a revy,Have a cp drop/on/off.For barrels i have a 14 ince jj barrel and i got a 14 ince cp barrel.Just tell me if this is a good setup.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 7:15am
Sounds alright to me. You may think about a different hopper if you plan to purchase a firepower upgrade though.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 3:56pm

Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Sounds alright to me. You may think about a different hopper if you plan to purchase a firepower upgrade though.

Exactly what I was going to say.

blacklabel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklabel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 8:00pm
I would like to find a e bolt for it.But haveing no luck finding one.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 8:18pm
try craigslist and a WTB thread on MCB.

More often than not, you'll have to purchase an already e-bolted marker to get the bolt out of it. Sucks, I know, but it's the way things go once production runs stop in this industry.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic