Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCS US5 Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt.Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCS US5 Questions
    Posted: 14 February 2007 at 2:33pm

First off, I am not asking if the US5 is better than the A5.  I know they are both MP5 based, and I dont need you tell me about the grips or sights or rails or body shape.  I am not asking if it is a copycat / knockoff / etc...  So please do not clutter the thread with your opinions on any of that stuff.

With that out the way, here we go:

My friend is about to buy a PCS US5.  He is pretty set on that as his choice. 

1.  We were wondering what the internals were like on the US5.  Are they the same or similar as the A5 (bolt, valve, tombstone)?  What about the e-grips?  Are any of these parts compatible with the others?

2.  If you actually own a US5 (or have first hand knowledge) what problems have you had with the gun (reliability).

Thanks!

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 3:47pm

Internals are similar. Parts are not interchangeable between the two. The A5 Egrip replaces the entire trigger frame, while the US5 replaces only the back portion of the trigger frame.

Talk to carl_the_sniper about it. He loves his.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic