Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Belt-fed paintball linking system.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Black_Shadow View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Penguin-abuser from <heck> ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 1:54pm
Good concept... but it would incredibly annoying to reload... since you would have to fit a new paintball into every single holder...

cool idea, i had a similar one along time back... but its just not viable and its harder to hold and carry than a regular hopper...

not to mention what are you going to do with the chain parts falling out the opposite side of your marker...

(not to mention a misfire would most likely wreck the chain and jam up the gun, probably destroying the bolt in the process...)
98CP ACT
R/T
J&J Ceramic 14"
Egg II w Z-Board
GTA Inline X-Chamber
NCStar Red-Dot
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stops
Polished Internals
Dye Sticky Grip
20oz Co2 w On/Off

Next Up: Spimmy
Langside View Drop Down

One strike, language in link 2/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Langside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2007 at 5:23am
I can't see it. The website comes up but there is no pic.

Edited by Langside - 17 February 2007 at 5:24am
KillerBD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerBD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 10:53pm

This is my idea for a linking system for a possible bel-fed paintball gun. This is just the linking system, it does not contain any ideas of the type of marker that would use this system. Possibly a marker that uses the same/similar feeding system of an M-60E4..?? It would most likely need to be electronic.

http://killerbd.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

This is my first time trying to post pictures from my comp to the net, so if it doesn't show up let me know.

Edited by KillerBD - 16 February 2007 at 11:05pm
Tippmann A-5:
>Tapco CAR stock.
>W.A.S. board, E-grip.
>Spyder Remote Line.
>Smart Parts 20" barrel.
>Other custom mods.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic