Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hp+lp tank reg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hp+lp tank reg
    Posted: 10 March 2007 at 11:11pm
is there any tank reg i can get to change from lp to hp?
My angel shoots hot when i use a 800~ psi tank, but all of my other guns need that to work and i dont want to buy a separate tank for my angel. any suggestions?

i just bought this, should do the trick i think
http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-Nitro-Duck-HPA-Adjustable-Reg- only-NIB_W0QQitemZ300088179334QQcategoryZ36287QQssPageNameZW DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by DsXz - 10 March 2007 at 11:22pm
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 9:58am
Check out Guerilla Air regs. You switch out a spring to change it from HP to LP.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 10:15am
An adjustable reg will do the trick. PMI tanks can switch out springs from HP to LP. I would suggest an adjustable reg like the one you bought because exchanging springs could cause malfunctions with dirt and such getting inside the spring stack.
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 2:47pm
well i have another reason to get that reg now, my hp tank blew the lp burst disk for the second time today, gotta love aci regs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic