Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not upgrading, but moving on.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not upgrading, but moving on.
    Posted: 25 March 2007 at 10:11pm
So I am getting ready to sell my E98s. My current gun is going up once I fix the leaks, and the Matrix one is going up once I repair the frames. The proceeds will be put towards a new(er) gun.

Right now, I have my eye set on the PMR. From what I have read/heard it sounds like a sturdy rig. Friend of mine has one that I plan on shooting before I buy. I can pick one up brand new for $350.00.

Instead of the PMR I thought about saving a bit more and just going for a used PM6. Don't know about this though.

One of my friends swears by shockers. Been looking around for a basic vision shocker to pick up. Some people say they are all hype. I don't know what to think.

Another idea was an ecocker. Not sure what is a good price on these. I have always loved autocockers, and this may be a viable option for me.

Any advice you guys can lend me?

Edited by karll - 25 March 2007 at 10:12pm
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 1:57pm
I'll tell you what. If I can't get my finances in order within the next few days to figure out whether I can buy a nice RACEgun (blind) for $375. I'll link you to the owner. Definitely worth it. Detrevni would probably pick it up if I didn't and he had more than $100 to spend right now.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 1:59pm
I thought that racegun was going to cost you 600+?
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 3:49pm

Personally, i dont like the shocker.  They have a unique feel to them for me.  Plus 4 of my "friends" i guess you could call them have them, and i dont like any of them.

And, id say, unless you find a great deal on the used PM6, id go with a new gun.  The mag i just got doesnt even have the right bolt, that he "said" he went to a store and had them check.  Even with the wrong bolt, i still got the better deal.

Id say, PMR, but, im not experienced with the PM6 or PMR.

Edited by MeanMan - 26 March 2007 at 3:50pm

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:44pm
I would go with a PM/DM6. Nice sturdy guns with plenty of options.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 9:57pm
Tallen, if the deal doesn't work out for you, I will think about. What I really need to do is go shoot some guns I suppose. PMR looks promising. But I do like the looks of shockers. Maybe even an Intimidator. Anymore more tips/opinions/advice is/are more than welcome.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 2:59am
PM6's are $550 at paintballgear.com.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic