Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

woodsballa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by --Red-- --Red-- wrote:

so basically a no go on the pump deal? because they dont have pump vrs pump battles at the field.

Very few places have pump only games. Playing a pump against semi's and full-auto's can be very frustrating. It can also be very exciting and help one improve their game. I usually try to play at least one game with one of my pumps each time I play. With the rare exception of someone who borrows my backup pump, I am usually the only pump player on the field.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 10:59pm

If I had $600 to urinate away on a new gun, hopper and HPA I would buy an ATS AT-85 and a cheap HPA tank.

www.getrealpaintball.com

If not that an A5 with a ICP Bullpup kit.

Since I already have a gun though I would get a nice 3357 and maybe an ATS

Edited by SSOK - 12 April 2007 at 11:00pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

If I had $600 to urinate away on a new gun, hopper and HPA I would buy an ATS AT-85 and a cheap HPA tank.

Oh dear god!!!! The horrors I can tell you of working on the old AT series markers.....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:09pm
whats an icp bullpup kit?
my budget is also down to 500, blew 100 on my other money hole of a hobby.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 8:36am
It's just a milsim kit to make the A5 look as much like a Bullpup as possible.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
What to do? View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 4/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote What to do? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2007 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by --Red-- --Red-- wrote:

so basically a no go on the pump deal? because they dont have pump vrs pump battles at the field.

Very few places have pump only games. Playing a pump against semi's and full-auto's can be very frustrating. It can also be very exciting and help one improve their game. I usually try to play at least one game with one of my pumps each time I play. With the rare exception of someone who borrows my backup pump, I am usually the only pump player on the field.

One thing that you could do is talk to the field owner and talk about pump games. For example: You go to your field owner and ask if you could designate a day for pump play ONLY. Let the owner have special deals on air or something like that. Then you should have some people come to the place with the cheap Wally world guns like a Brass Eagle Talon Ghost or some off brand Pump that they sell... tell your friends and get your friends to tell their friends and so on... then you should have some people show up to play pump games!

CasperTFG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CasperTFG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:53am
dude, tippmann. look at my custom pro, i paid 70 bucks for it now its a nice peice of work, i didnt even nearly reach your budget and i got everything except the rufus dog parts i want. ive played with alot of guns but my tippy has never and i mean never failed me, stock or upgraded.
M98 Custom Pro (Silly Sally)
Cyclone With Low Pro Hopper
Response Trigger
Flatline Barrel
Honed Internals
Rufus Dog Addies
Car Stock
Sling
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic