Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

left handed marker (lefty’s only!!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: how much extra would you spend to buy a left handed paintball gun?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [72.97%]
3 [8.11%]
2 [5.41%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [13.51%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 5:14pm

Hmmm.  The field of fire for a left hander is centered on 9 to 12 o'clock.  I'm curious how you come to this conclusion.

OS is a lefty maybe he'll chime in.

Edited by Lightningbolt - 01 June 2007 at 5:19pm
wackiislandboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wackiislandboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:30am

I like my x-7.  because of the low profile hopper and the fact that it does not get in the way ot the sights of the gun because it is flat on one side. 

I dont agree with the whole lefties should play the right side because it is quicker to move your sights to the right then to the left.

Tippmann x7 w/ no MODS
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 2:29pm
I feel that left handed has an advantage as far as profile.

When a right hander tucks, the hopper will jut out the side(assuming they dont compensate), but a lefty the hopper is within the body.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 8:58pm

I shoot left and have never had a problem other than Cockers.  In fact I'll go so far as to say that an a-5 is better for lefties.

Contrary to what many believe a left hander should play the right side of the field which forces right hander to shoot left handed against you. 

Edited by Lightningbolt - 01 June 2007 at 11:46pm
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 7:11pm
You do know that Tippmann's and a few select Spyders amidst other extreme low ends have a feedneck that is not a centerfeed right?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
ninjasolid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninjasolid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 6:45pm

ANSWER ONLY IF YOU ARE LEFT HANDED!!!!!!! (if your not left handed you will ruin the poll!)

i cant stand it when my hopper gets in my line of sight. I dont care what any one say's I HATE IT and i would actually spend alot of money on it to!! So come on all you leftys!! lets ban together and STAND UP for the left handed society. And for those of you left handers out their who dont really care if the hopper is on the right (i mean if you have really thought about it and it really does not matter to you), put zero on the poll and tell us why as long as you are a lefty!  

Understand my goal is to show if Tippmann should make left handed guns or not. it really does not matter if they put them on stock because i will get one some how!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic