Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

left handed marker (lefty’s only!!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: how much extra would you spend to buy a left handed paintball gun?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [72.97%]
3 [8.11%]
2 [5.41%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [13.51%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Negative. Despite being left handed, I am right eye dominant, so 'Problem solved' still stands.

Same here.  Left-handed, right-eyed.  Shoot rifles (and bows) right-handed.  Pistols confuse me.

Don't I know it. I used to get yelled at when I reenacted dismounted cavalry, I'd wear my pistol holster on the left, cross draw it with my right hand, then switch hands to shoot.

merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 5:15pm
you can still find power feeds for tippmann 98s that swich the hopper to the left side of the gun. (i have one)

some older autocockers are left feed or powerfeed left.

automags come in left, right, center, pf left, pf right, warp left, warp right and spring fed tube...

solution buy an automag...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Nagash1959 Nagash1959 wrote:

Originally posted by e-rok e-rok wrote:

and usfa you hurt my feelings by calling tippmanns extreme low end markers. especialy since you could poor a junk load into um and depending on your skills run with most others with "high end markers". what you shootin an angel, dye, smart parts huh? but your in the tippmann forum, high end gun makers dont have their own forums?

Will you please READ before posting? USAF said:

You do know that Tippmann's and a few select Spyders amidst other extreme low ends have a feedneck that is not a centerfeed right?

He is refering to other cheap guns without going into name specifics. However even if he flat out said "Tippmanns are low end guns" He'd be right...because Low End isn't an insult. Low/High end refers to the overall level of technology and engineering. A Tippmann is extremely well designed to work simply without a ton of tiny bits and pieces. Thus Tippmanns are low end markers.

And if anyone is in a position to call a gun high or low end it would be him...as he works for Tippmann.

Not to mention, I've played X-ball at a competitive level iwth those tippmann's that have a "butt load pourd into em." But gee whillakers, guess what billy joe bob?  It still isn't the same.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
xXDemonXx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXDemonXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by Ghost-Rider Ghost-Rider wrote:

[QUOTE=Reb Cpl]I'm left
handed, but this doesn't really apply to me, since I've been shooting righty,
ever since I learned how to pull a trigger. Problem solved.

Problem worse is more like it. You need to aim with your domiant eye.[/
QUOTE]

Negative. Despite being left handed, I am right eye dominant, so 'Problem
solved' still stands.

you have one screwed up body LOL :)
scrumsguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrumsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 5:47pm

I'm a righty but i can change hands depending on my bunker

it ususally helps the profile in a medium firefight

Help support the Youth In Asia!

Member Of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

jrhodes0014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrhodes0014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:56pm
i am not at all left handed, but i am left eye dominate.. this really sucks. but yes i would like to find a lefty gun. i hate the ambidextrous  setup. the hopper gets in the way, at least for me.Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic