Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Invasion of Normandy 2007

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2007 at 1:42pm
Lol, Allies won by a LOT. It was like 160 Allies, 120 French, and 26 German. I can't remember the exact numbers but it was a huge win for the Allies and even a huge second place win for the French, haha. Not sure what happened there.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
druidsdecendant View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote druidsdecendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:17am

that's because 10 teams on the GWM walked off the field in protest of lack of safety on Saturday around 1530 hours and never returned Sunday...

Besides the fact that there were only 110 refs for 4300+ players (75 Rostered and 35 "ghosts") making the ratio about 1:41 ...the fact that I continuously saw clusters of 4-6 refs standing around with their thumbs up their bums while all kinds of ethical dilemas were going on in from of them...made 80% of them absolutely uselsess.

Team PennDragon tent...white canvas Civil War tent near Ragnarok's...Anyone catch me there? I'm on the left...

yes...I'm the one in the MARPAT Kilt...

Edited by druidsdecendant - 25 July 2007 at 6:18am
68 Classic Mag; PMI .68 Magnum; Maxed Stage5 Ion; M98 Scenario creation in the works; - You EPunks are all alike-all mouth until you reach the tailgate section of the field...then you "were j/j"
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by druidsdecendant druidsdecendant wrote:

that's because 10 teams on the GWM walked off the field in protest of lack of safety on Saturday around 1530 hours and never returned Sunday ...

Ouch, 10 teams? Did they make the staff aware of their "protest"? If so then it's likely that Skirmish will make some changes. Otherwise, they just wasted their money.

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote druidsdecendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 11:34pm

measures are being taken to address the safety issues witnessed at Normandy.

I might add that at the closing ceremony, a total of 15 teams (of both sides) + 300 individuals - was given to Skirmish with the promise of NEVER stepping foot on their soil again...

The 15 teams are said to have purchased over 1000 cases of paint between them...and that is not including the 300 individuals...THAT'S gonna hurt next year...

68 Classic Mag; PMI .68 Magnum; Maxed Stage5 Ion; M98 Scenario creation in the works; - You EPunks are all alike-all mouth until you reach the tailgate section of the field...then you "were j/j"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:33pm
Ah, with the loss of that many players (and, of course, the money they would have given to the field) I'm sure they'll do something about it. I sent them the ref idea mentioned on the other page but they haven't responded so I don't know if they're considering it or if they even read it. I guess we'll find out next year. 

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 5:11pm
Just got this sent to me today, its a helmet cam vid from inside the Battle Ship New Jersey/Bus.  Me and my team are the ones doing the Dynasty chant.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6742010508608474229 &hl=en

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 4:14pm
Nice. The quality is kind of crappy but still makes me want to take a ride in the bus one year, seems like it's pretty chaotic.

Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote druidsdecendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 7:21pm
just make sure you have ballistic panels and lexan riot shields...reballs shoot through paint pods and marbles shoot through goggle lenses and hard plastic body armors.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by druidsdecendant druidsdecendant wrote:

just make sure you have ballistic panels and lexan riot shields...reballs shoot through paint pods and marbles shoot through goggle lenses and hard plastic body armors.....

Hehe, pretty soon we'll have to worry about some tards bringing real guns to the game. God people are stupid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic