Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Invasion of Normandy 2007

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invasion of Normandy 2007
    Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:22pm

At Skirmish USA in Jim Thorpe, PA, info at http://skirmish.com/scenario.html#ion2007 , Who's going on here? if anyone wants to meet up send me a PM or just reply on here, i'll be going rolling allies with about 15 friends one of which just got back from afganistan

mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 1:39am
I will most definitely be attending. Signing up for the American side once again along with some friends.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
campweed View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 5:40pm
I'm gonna be on the German side, and I'm going with about 8 other friends.

I wish my lawn was mexican so It would maintain itself.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:30pm
will be attending.  possably reffing a shift then playing.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 11:14pm
Cool, I'm a medic for the Allies along with my friend. We have have a group of about 5-10 people, one of which is taking pictures/video for the DVD. I'll be out there in all digital camo, most likely with my A5 on day 1 and then maybe the 98 for day 2. 

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 11:18pm

Originally posted by lester98c lester98c wrote:

you ref at skirmish? my training day for reffing is july 30th ^_^ maybe i'll see some more of you there then

Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 8:40am
Man. I wish they had this stuff where i live
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 9:49am
Well your in canada, what do you expect?
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:34am
Originally posted by PaintballkidEPS PaintballkidEPS wrote:

Well your in canada, what do you expect?

I know eh!. Stupid Canadians and there stupid lack of paintball events
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 12:50pm
haha, go PA, we have so many fields around us, PA, Ohio, NJ, NY all have a bunch of fields and im rigth smack in the eastern part of PA so i get close to most except ohio so easy for me to get to games. Back on topic: Anyone wanna meet up with my group of friends send me a PM or reply here.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by PaintballkidEPS PaintballkidEPS wrote:

Originally posted by lester98c lester98c wrote:

you ref at skirmish? my training day for reffing is july 30th ^_^ maybe i'll see some more of you there then

I don't actually work for Skirmish, i play on the team they sponsor called Syde Fx/SMD (we own the airball field that you may see set up sometimes).  Part of the deal we have with them is we ref (possibly undercover) at D-Day.

But i should be their all 3 days.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 5:45pm
ah, yeah i'll be at a party friday, then saturday heading up there in the morning with the friends, goin to sleep saturday night, waking up sunday morning, going home after sunday night
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:26pm
if anyone would like to meet up send me a pm and if i think your cool ill send my cell #.

I'll be going up Friday evening. I should be out Saturday wearing a red camo invert jersey or a black rockstar energy shirt and green raven pants. And sunday will depend whats still clean or i buy at the event.

Edited by lester98c - 11 July 2007 at 10:27pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 4:44am
Any of you guys playing on friday night? I just got my APE board and JCS trigger today and I'm dying to test it out. Got it installed but haven't put paint through yet so I may mess with it on friday night so I can make sure everything is set for saturday. I wasn't planning to originally but some other people in my group are playing and I need to figure out which mode suits me best (I'm liking turbo+ a lot). Anyways... I'm going up on friday for registration and whatnot so I'll be at the field whether I'm playing castle nights or not. How many people you going with lester? It'd be nice to have a big group to stick with out there, especially since my group will have at least 2 medics. If we got about 20-25 people together we'd be able to do quite some damage out there.

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:18pm
I should be with about 8-10 people, but im probably going to have to play with my friends team the Midnight Raiders or i may just venture off by myself.  Im not sure if im playing Friday yet since i don't know when im getting their and i have to ref Sunday morning though(part of a sponsorship deal with Skirmish).

Our camp will have a blue ez up, a bunch of cars, and my tent with a bright orange fly on it.  You might see some people with urban camo jerseys that say Syde FX/SMD on them.

The vendor list looks pretty good, i just wish i had more money to use at them.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 10:50pm
Ah, cool. I'll like for you out there. Speaking of vendors, is there an actual list online somewhere? I know there's always good stuff there but I'm curious. I'm hoping to get another Vforce mask as a backup for cheap. I'm probably bringing $100-200 just in case I find something awesome that I can't pass up but I really need to try not to spend too much, saving up for an engine and tranny for my firebird.

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 11:07pm
yes vforce is at the event.

here is a lot of use full info like vendors, and near by things. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2259839

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 2:13pm
ok im heading up to skirmish right now to do some early check in then goin to the party, if anyone wants to meet up, look for the group of guys wearing tuxedo's, i'll be the one with the black avenged sevenfold hat on
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:08am
I played with my fellow PBNation mods, we were all the guys wearing PBN shirts (Crazy, I know) and were on the German side.

I definitely gave a good few dozen allies some welts for the ride home.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 8:00am
^^You were in the PB nation tent?. I was the kid wearing the suit on saturday, on sunday i just had my dress pants, shirt and tie. I got a hit on the privates that welted nice but there is something i need to say about the germans and their fps, there was no way that you were all shooting 280, i couldn't even reach the german lines and then they were zipping past my head, no possible way it was 280, and apparently they cought a few germans using reball's? One guy also got arrested saturday night for shooting marbles. It's people like this who make it less fun to play.

Edited by PaintballkidEPS - 16 July 2007 at 8:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic