Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Calling all that live in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 2:21am

My only issue is, i have to go after i turn 18 (which is early december)

but if we have enough people, why dont we all join up as one team on the field (talk the refs into it with beer and pr0n) or just rent out a field for a day?

uhh

standard uniforms for all mo tippmann forum players?

woodland camo BDUs with name patches and tippmann forum patches?

good idea

but yeah

hit me up on aim:

beltfromtipp

or msn:

beltfromtipp@hotmail.com

(email is the same address)

Edited by Belt #2 - 17 July 2007 at 2:23am
Most importantly - People suck.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:26pm
yeah! we need to all get tippmann forum patches! I still haven't gotten one yet. i say we go to Battle Creek. It pretty much in the middle of the state and there's different fields there. That's probaby our best bet. That and two fields that I went to closed. (Slaugher House and Fat Cats)
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

yeah! we need to all get tippmann forum patches! I still haven't gotten one yet. i say we go to Battle Creek. It pretty much in the middle of the state and there's different fields there. That's probaby our best bet. That and two fields that I went to closed. (Slaugher House and Fat Cats)

Yea, let's go to Battle Creek so sporx can save on gas. After 8/20 I will be in Rolla for college so that will be my best bet to go. Give me a date and time and I will be there.

I say Nay on the BDUs. But Yay on the patches. If I ever buy one or order one or whatever.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:52pm
So when is this being planned?

I have to wait to see what happens with my eye before I can play paintball again. Also I need to get my gear shipped out here...
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 1:35am
Originally posted by karll karll wrote:

Yea, let's go to Battle Creek so sporx can save on gas. After 8/20 I will be in Rolla for college so that will be my best bet to go. Give me a date and time and I will be there.I say Nay on the BDUs. But Yay on the patches. If I ever buy one or order one or whatever.

it would save me gas. but I'm not to worried about the money issue. I was just suggesting it because there's woodsball, speedball, and a compound. it's gives a variety of play. and it would be in the middle. so it would be almost the samedriving distance from someone traveling from Kansas City or St. Louis.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 4:05am
^^^Seconded.  Plus, saves Styro gas too.

I don't have a forum patch yet...
X
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by karll karll wrote:

Yea, let's go to Battle Creek so sporx can save on gas. After 8/20 I will be in Rolla for college so that will be my best bet to go. Give me a date and time and I will be there.I say Nay on the BDUs. But Yay on the patches. If I ever buy one or order one or whatever.

it would save me gas. but I'm not to worried about the money issue. I was just suggesting it because there's woodsball, speedball, and a compound. it's gives a variety of play. and it would be in the middle. so it would be almost the samedriving distance from someone traveling from Kansas City or St. Louis.

Felt the need to clarify. Wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. Just a little friendly ribbing.

Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 5:47pm

Like I said though; before I can go anywhere I need to hurry up and turn 18 first (which is the first few days of this december).

Winter games don't scare me, mainly beacuse I am a hairy beast, partly beacuse I proudly own a carhartt, but mainly beacuse I own a Tippmann.

ugly marker pride.

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Belt #2 Belt #2 wrote:

Like I said though; before I can go anywhere I need to hurry up and turn 18 first (which is the first few days of this december).

Winter games don't scare me, mainly beacuse I am a hairy beast, partly beacuse I proudly own a carhartt, but mainly beacuse I own a Tippmann.

ugly marker pride.

Personally, I think paintball with snow on the ground is miserable. I gave up on woodsball awhile back. Call me a whimp, but I'll play in December if you can find an indoor field.

Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 2:34am

No, I won't do indoor.

Too close, too much overshooting, etc.

I'm not a jersey moron either, don't try to get me to wear one.

But reguardless of those details, anything else I'm cool with. Sunny, hot, too hot, too cold, wind, rain, mud, sand, wet vegetation; it's all the same to me. I own a Tippmann, It'll survive no matter what I do with it, so long as it's oiled properly.

I think we should find a field in the center-most area of the state. A good fielding area is essential, even more so than location. But; if we can find an awesome field, say, somewhere around Jeff. City, then that'd be more than ideal. That way we're looking at the center of the state, easy and fast interstate and highway routes, and everyone can get there easily. The only issue is, i've only been to jeff. city liek, twice, and never to a local field. So, we'll need someone from around the area to find us a good place to play.

I'll help you organise something, if you'd like, but I can't be there until after december. And also not during the week, seeing as how I have but yet 1 more frivilous year of high-school left.

shoot me an email, my address is further up on the thread.

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Belt #2 Belt #2 wrote:

No, I won't do indoor.

Too close, too much overshooting, etc.

You know they do have fullsize indoor speedball fields? It's just a matter of going to one.

I'm not a jersey moron either, don't try to get me to wear one.

So since I wear a jersey, does that make me a moron?

But reguardless of those details, anything else I'm cool with. Sunny, hot, too hot, too cold, wind, rain, mud, sand, wet vegetation; it's all the same to me. I own a Tippmann, It'll survive no matter what I do with it, so long as it's oiled properly.

Not all of us shoot Tippmanns, so location/time/weather are all things that need to be taken care of if we want everyone to play.

I think we should find a field in the center-most area of the state. A good fielding area is essential, even more so than location. But; if we can find an awesome field, say, somewhere around Jeff. City, then that'd be more than ideal. That way we're looking at the center of the state, easy and fast interstate and highway routes, and everyone can get there easily. The only issue is, i've only been to jeff. city liek, twice, and never to a local field. So, we'll need someone from around the area to find us a good place to play.

Battle Creek fits this criteria and is probably the best choice.

I'll help you organise something, if you'd like, but I can't be there until after december. And also not during the week, seeing as how I have but yet 1 more frivilous year of high-school left.

shoot me an email, my address is further up on the thread.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2007 at 12:45am
so where is the game gunna be at?
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2007 at 1:43pm
I'm actually debating a drive from central kentucky to go to this shindig.
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2007 at 3:37pm
Who knew we were so popular?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 6:17pm
I vote we go here on any sunday.  What do you guys think?

edit:  and i'm pretty sure not a lot of people here have the patches...  so i vote we all meet by sporx, since she'll stick out the most.

Edited by Styro Folme - 21 July 2007 at 6:19pm
X
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2007 at 2:10am
Battle Creek does fit all the criteria. Sorry Belt #2 but I rather not play in the snow/cold weather either. When I get really cold, I just feel like not moving and leaving to go get warm somewhere. I'm not waiting until next summer either. I say we get this show on the road. We'll have like an annual MO Tippmann Forum Gathering. Each year could be a different field. But for now, I think BC would be the best.

We have got to do this before Aug. 27th and I'm not available Aug. 5th or 6th. (college orientation) Other than that...I'm free game. I can call off work so that's not a big deal. Do you guys want to do this on a weekend? I would prefer a weekday so it's not so busy. But it all depends on how y'alls' work schedules are. I'm thinking anytime between Aug. 7 - Aug. 19 would be a good time to plan this.
So shoot me some comments.
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2007 at 2:25am
I'm tied up August 11th and 12th. Weekday sounds good, but let's pick a semi-busy day so we have plenty of people to play with. Anytime before the 20th works for me.

Everyone post when you are available. We'll work out a day and get to it.

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2007 at 2:35am
and also, if you want bring people so we have more. more the merrier. i don't want us to rent a field and there be like 4 people there. so when you state waht day is good for you also state if you're bringing anyone with you and how many. this is so i can talk to Perry. (the BC manager) and get this thing rolling. i need to have and estimate.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2007 at 8:10am

and also, if you want bring people so we have more. more the merrier. i don't want us to rent a field and there be like 4 people there. so when you state waht day is good for you also state if you're bringing anyone with you and how many. this is so i can talk to Perry. (the BC manager) and get this thing rolling. i need to have and estimate.
I'm only available on sundays and wednesdays.  not available the 11th or 12th (Show me State Games) and if it's on a wednesday, i might have to leave at 5:00pm (an hour earlier than i usually stay. 

Also, i'm inviting some friends and coworkers.  About 8 of them...  but odds are not all of them will make it.
X
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2007 at 6:34pm
I was actually thinking about a Wednesday. That would be better. does Aug. 8th or Aug. 15th sound ok. Which one. I still need to know who all is planning on coming and how many.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic