Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woodsball tournament in Ont?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blankx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodsball tournament in Ont?
    Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:23pm

Me and my friends are trying to find out if there are some woodsball tournament in Canada, Ontario? if you guys have any ideal plz tell us. thx you.

Also if you play woodsball i would like to know what markers and upgrades you guy are using?

I am using a Tippmann a5, Flatline Barrel with a G36 stock.

Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:39pm
You just missed one in Barrie (Aug 4th) I don't know about anymore new ones.

Using Tippy 98 custom pro A.C.T, collapsable stock ad a 14'' Smart parts liniar barrel
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
blankx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blankx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:02pm
Ok, thx. But do they do tournaments more then once a year? 

Edited by blankx - 14 August 2007 at 8:54pm
S.C.SpecOps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C.SpecOps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 7:39pm

Not sure how far u are from Hamilton,Ontario. But Soldiers Of Fortune Paintball have a couple events coming up. Sept,8th B.Y.O.P BigGame and the 5 man Bushball Tournament has been moved to Sept,15&16th.

S.O.F paintball Biggames and Scenarios always get good #s of people showup. My team will be there for both those events. So get your crew together

Check out there site http://sofpaintball.com/

As far as gun and gear go.

Tippmann X7, Flatline barrel, ResponseTrigger, Jcs Redhot powerTube, PureEnergy 88/4500psi, Spyder RemoteCoil, and VForce Grill Mask.

Official Member OF The Steel City S.W.A.T. Scenario,Woodsball,Assault,Team
p_p_b_h View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_p_b_h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:55pm
lol ticalxx... it wasnt a tourny, it was a big scenario game, but to be honest, it wasnt that big, only about 200 people showed up. wasagas big game had 1,452 people and many pro speedball teams show up. i personally like barrie field better, thats why i do do the tournys in barrie. barrie has 1 big game every year, and also have a league and tourny. they have league play during sumer, and after the league is over they have a tourny at the end in september.    oh and about your set up, it seems mil-sim, but real mislsimers have autocockers. if you want to be like the military, get a good, accurate, and with an eblade, fast marker, because the misitary dosnt use guns because they look cool, they want function over form.  if you want to know more about the barrie league, or join a team, just pm me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic