Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dream gun??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream gun??
    Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:47pm
ok a lil bit of a pointless post but i'd like to know.
if you guys could design a gun from the ground up, what would be on it? how would it be made? what would it look like (yay ms paint). anything and everything. i'm curious
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:04pm
It would be small like the mini except with changeable regulators and boards.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:18pm
this thread was already made, do a search. I think its currently active too.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:23pm

Hmm... A few guns.

1. A closed bolt magazine-fed marker (Much similar to getrealpaintball.com 's markers) with a 150 (or more) round drum feed. With many variants, such as a bullpup version and long rifle version (wood stock and forgrip, resembling a M14).

2. A magic paintball gun that has the range and accuracy of real firearms without killing anyone.

3. A revolver that has the range and accuracy of a real revolver.

4. A real paintball sniper rifle, also needs to be magic.

6. Paintball minigun that shoots close enough to 60 BPS for milsin but also wont kill someone.

7. Another magic paintball marker that when firied, automatically sends the paintball directly into my opponents goggle, regardless of what is between us.

8. Tricked out Automag.

Zippo25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:49pm

my bad on the re-post. u guys can feel free to let this one go

lol ssok sounds good

asscobra03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asscobra03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:02pm
i would want a fatty minigun that has 6 revolving barrels, water-cooled, 30bps, and a belt feed that never went empty so i could spray the **edited** out of everyone

bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by asscobra03 - 14 August 2007 at 8:02pm
Zippo25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 9:54pm
lol water cooled.. hahaha. i've seen some custom mini-guns they look sick. wish i coul.d get my hands on one
jesseat956 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesseat956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:42pm
id make a full auto pistol  w/ 30 round clips and co2 which would last at least 60 shots (impossible for a pistol i know) not much but if its a last defense u would have it made lol dont know if its been made though
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic