Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Vs. World Challenge: Rollcall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exiled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2007 at 11:29pm
Im new to the forum, but seen this topic. I go to all three major events there every year so I will be there. Just picked up a brandnew X7 with e-grip and another A-5 with e-grip for backup for the game, (guess which team I willl be on)
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:02pm
see you chumps there. I must remember to buy a new mask and some cigars for the weekend.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 7:44am

Tomarrow, tomarrow, I'll love ya tomarrow.  It's only a day away  kisses and hugs for ya tomarrow =) xoxoxoxo

In the ass with a boot

Edited by Lightningbolt - 21 September 2007 at 7:44am
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:50pm
Must rush out and make final preparations. I spent a lot of time slacking, so I have to perfect my smoke grenade design overnight.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 3:39pm
Roger.  Over.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 4:47pm
Ok scrap the grenades. But I got cigars!!

I didn't realize this but the world team is supposed to be sponsored by SP.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 8:46pm
Wow, TWC's here already? I wish I could go....
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 10:04pm

guy what was the score at the end?  World was up by like 1000 at lunch

Edited by Lightningbolt - 22 September 2007 at 10:06pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2007 at 10:33am
Sure seemed like boot=ass to me.  What was the score?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 12:15pm
by the end of the first day World was up by 4k. By the end of lunch Tippmann had made up about 300 of that. I never heard the final score, but it was a blowout.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 5:36pm

That was hilarious Theguy.  We were walking down a path our team already cleared, talking real loud.  We were like "Dude the weather is awsome,  How's the wife and kids" then all of the sudden Theguy pops this guy at like 10 feet.  He was aiming right at us and had about 5 of us hosed. 

Nice shot man.

Edited by Lightningbolt - 24 September 2007 at 5:40pm
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 10:49am
heh, the bush called itself out...
Smart Corps Sea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smart Corps Sea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:09am

1st Quarter - World Team gains 600 points

2nd Quarter - World Team gains 3400 points

3rd Quarter - Tippmann gains 28 points

4th Quarter - World Team gains 800 points

Tippmann was 16K+

World Team was 21K+

I would like to thank all the tippmann players that came out.  I was one of the World Team Generals all weekend...  and I had a blast.  You guys better come strong next year..  cause I am coming bigger and better! 

----------------------------
Sean Scott
Smart Parts
Co-Founder of the Smart Corps
smartcorps.smartparts.com/forums
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 5:56pm
Looks like I need to bust out the 98 for next year
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 5:58pm

I think that forumers here that played for World outnumbered players that played for Tippmann by 2:1  

If paintdad was there 3:1

Edited by Lightningbolt - 25 September 2007 at 5:59pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 9:19pm

I need to comment on the paint.  Again.  While I never got a box of dimpled paint this year @ Hell Survivors,  I could take any ball of paint from any bag I got this year and match it too every bore size I have depending on how the ball was placed in the control bore.  Very out of round.  I had to buy an extra control bore of .692 at the game to keep from having barrel breaks.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 12:00pm
Oddly enough, while bartending last night, I ran into some world team players.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic