Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blasterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5
    Posted: 15 September 2007 at 6:00pm

I've been doing woodball and speedball with my A5 for about a year now.  It is starting to wear and I'm looking at some new parts.  Right now im using hpa, r/t, flatline, and a 6 position stock that is broken but useable and nothing else done to the gun(that I know of).  Since do both woodsball and speedball I'm thinking about getting the J&J Edge Elite Paintball Barrel System, Tech T Cyclone Feed Upgrade kit, NCStar 1*45 Reddot scope, the UMP shroud and an Ak47 folding stock.  I definently can't afford all this stuff at once so it would be spaced out by 2-5 months so i would like to know what to get first I was thinking the Barrel System since that is one of the most important parts of a marker (not including maintaining your marker).  Any comments would be welcomed. 

Edited by Blasterboy - 15 September 2007 at 6:01pm
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2007 at 8:08pm
J&J makes nice barrel kits
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic