Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HK MP5 Handguard??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HK MP5 Handguard??
    Posted: 22 September 2007 at 1:27pm

Didn't Tippmann used to make one of these??  Example.. http://rap4.com/paintball/os/tippmann-handguard-barrel-p-370 3.html

I want one so bad, but $150 is a bit to much for my pocket.  And I'm not sure if the barrel is removeable from the handguard.  Does anyone know??

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:56pm

op'sgear sell's them, dont trust RAP4 there idiots some times, that one in your link looks more like an ak47 with a mp5 sight lol

here you go Tippmann A5 MP5 Handguard

Edited by kurieitaa - 22 September 2007 at 8:01pm
netramakin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 11:09pm

^^That's not really the same thing.  I've never seen a Tippmann made MP5 handguard for the A-5 (you do have an A-5, right?) unless you count SpecOps' version (isn't that what OpsGear is selling there?), which again, isn't the same thing.  I've only seen one other full MP5 handguard version which runs only $50 but it is secured against the barrel itself with set screws which will almost certainly scratch your barrel, probably significantly over time, but perhaps you don't care about that.  If the RAP4 version actually attaches to the marker body (hard to tell from the pic; been meaning to call them about that), I'd prefer that myself, but RAP4 can be difficult to deal with.  I think in both cases the barrel is removeable, but I'd check with the manufacturer before ordering.

Edited by netramakin - 24 September 2007 at 11:16pm

"I'm a riddle so strong, you can't break me."
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 7:07pm
netramakin - "one other full MP5 handguard version" wow i never seen that one, but do they come in the foregrip tactical light version (the one with the flashlight in the grip)?
netramakin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 12:04am
No, I've only seen the flashlight version from RAP4 but it's pricey.

"I'm a riddle so strong, you can't break me."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic