Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pimped out Tippmann 98 G36C Moc-up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zulworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pimped out Tippmann 98 G36C Moc-up
    Posted: 16 October 2007 at 7:56pm

Tippmann 98 Custom Marker - $140
Ops Gear G36C Shroud - $100
GTA E-Grip - $100
JCS power tube - $30
GTA Cyclone feed - $65
RocketCocker 2 - $18
4 Point Folding Foregrip - $45
Laser Sight - $20
MilSim Saw Stock - $70
BossMan Tippmann 98 MAG 16 Kit - $45
20oz Co2 Tank - $20

Grand Total $653

Edited by Reb Cpl - 17 October 2007 at 12:51pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 8:01pm
Normally, I don't do this to newbies, but since you don't even care enough to read the rules in bold about an inch on your monitor above this thread, I really don't care either.

That marker rather ugly. It doesn't flow well, and all the mods were over-priced bolt on modifications. The only thing that makes that marker worth a darn is the e-grip and Cyclone.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Edited by DeTrevni - 16 October 2007 at 8:02pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

3442 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 8:12pm

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Normally, I don't do this to newbies, but since you don't even care enough to read the rules in bold about an inch on your monitor above this thread, I really don't care either.

That marker rather ugly. It doesn't flow well, and all the mods were over-priced bolt on modifications. The only thing that makes that marker worth a darn is the e-grip and Cyclone.

Thank you, have a nice day.

sorry but the truth has been said... overpriced mods. If you want to get a milsim marker, get an x-7 or a-5

Frank
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 8:41pm
No selling on the forum.

kthxbye
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 9:39pm
wait... you have the e-grip... buy why is the r/t pin sticking out behind the trigger?
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 9:44pm
Ya im not gonna lie it looks like crap.
scrumsguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrumsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 12:28am
UUUUGLY
Help support the Youth In Asia!

Member Of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Cypher5601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cypher5601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 1:05am
lol damn u guys ripped him a new one
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 1:18am

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

wait... you have the e-grip... buy why is the r/t pin sticking out behind the trigger?

looks closer....yea really.

all i can say is "ouch"

Kruelness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kruelness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 1:48am
yeah dude its an rt. Hate to say it but ur gun lacks cohesion and flow. aka ugly. Sorry to hear ur blew that much money. You should just bought a flatline and a m4 stock it woulda been sweeter.
Kruelness in and out of gameplay!

Speed is fine, But accuracy is final.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 2:02am
Reminds me of a ricer car....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Zippo25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:10am

lol kinda like u bought whatever u could.. doesn't look like a lot of thought when into the overall look of the gun. spending money on needless accessories can be justified if it adds to the look of the gun. but theres no real direction to this thing. in the end tho if it works for you good on ya.  just get rid of that stock at least it's hideous

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 11:29am
I am not a mil-sim fan, but I do appreciate a well done mil-simmed marker.

I am experiencing no feelings of appreciation here at all.  I thought I might be for a minute, but it was just a gas bubble.

That is the ugliest bolt-on monstrosity I have ever seen. 

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 12:08pm
Yes, that is an R/T pin, isn't it. Didn't notice it originally, as I didn't feel compelled to give the marker a thorough examination. Is this legal now? I notice the "for sale" stuff in the thread has been deleted. Now you need to change the title.

Still way too hodge-podge and UNGODLY expensive.

US_Army_Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote US_Army_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 4:25pm
wow....653 bucks.  Now I'm not one to trounce a person for spending that kind of money on a tippmann, lord knows I have with mine.  With that kind of cash you could have really pimped out your marker and made it really unique, but instead you thoroughly trounced that poor tippmann and turned it into the ugly bride of frankenstein.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 4:57pm
I see Reb fixed your problem. It was pretty cool of him not to give a strike. :)

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:43pm
It could be a trigger stop mod with a screw through the r/t hole.

That's pretty ugly in my opinion but to each his own.

If you like it, than don't let the opinions of others bother you.

Besides the extreme weight, I could imagine that being pretty fun to shoot.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 9:48pm

Judging by the marker setup i dont think it is a trigger stop? but i could be wrong.

Tippmann 98c: $140
Mixed milsim parts: $280

The look on everyone's faces and the comments when they see "bride of frankenstein's" marker....

Priceless

Kingtiger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 10:20pm
The only word that is needed is "Ugly"
Forum Police View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forum Police Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:26pm
Take off the drop and get a G36 stock and it might look alright.

To Protect and Serve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic