Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SL 68II hopper feed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmaistro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SL 68II hopper feed.
    Posted: 09 December 2007 at 10:39pm
As any SL owner knows the hopper clamp is smaller than any hopper. Thats why Tippmann had that little plastic adapter. But like many of us that had that adapter, it cracked. Here is the simple solution. Those little ten round feeder tubes are super handy. They fit right into the SL feeder clamp, so cut one down to the apropriate size so it is just a tube. Now you hopper will simple fit over the tube. Use one of those metal screw clamps on the bottom of your hopper and your done. Very sturdy. PS make sure you sand and get any burrs out of the tube, or it will not feed right. Cheers
Dont buy spyders. Step on them.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 6:25pm
or if you can find one out there, get the aluminum one that wont crack. I bought the last one county paintball had a few years ago, muhahahahaha.
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2007 at 9:45pm

Get a machinist buddy to make you one.

I make them for friends, takes me 20 minutes. (I'm a mechanic )
a machinist may only take 5 minutes lol.

Sorry I don't sell them, just a hobby.

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2007 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by TinMan TinMan wrote:

Get a machinist buddy to make you one.

I make them for friends, takes me 20 minutes. (I'm a mechanic )
a machinist may only take 5 minutes lol.

Sorry I don't sell them, just a hobby.

I'm accually concidering making/selling a few (not on here, though). Problem is, I only have access to a lathe at school so I can't make a bunch. Gawd I would love to own a small lathe, but space is an issue.

Also, I have an APP "SIGHT FEEDER" hopper made specifically for SL's that doesn't require a adapter. Anyone know if these are rare?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic