Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Painting my gun "the Golden Gun"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Painting my gun "the Golden Gun"
    Posted: 12 January 2008 at 11:57am
Guy down the street from me does powder coating but before I do that I would like to see if anyone has done this color before. Golden painted guns?

Edited by DannoX - 12 January 2008 at 12:25pm
DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:25pm

this is what I want it to look li ke after the paint job. Yes or no?
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:34pm
i personaly dont like gold but its all you.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:42pm
just a 007 look
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:44pm
I think it looks stupid, but whatever floats your boat.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 1:23pm
which is why i posted here first before i pay the guy to paint opinions
tippmannfreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Inappropriate Post, 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:02pm
i think those picturs are of saddams guns. and if thats the case i think they're actually plated not painted. so yah do that....plate that thing...
DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:32pm
IT  was the general idea of the look . although you did make me chuckle saying that
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:36pm
lord of war comes to mind :), or the "black" video game for xbox....like some of these guys seid, it's all about preference, im not really a gold person, but if you like it, then go ahead.
DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 3:38pm
i may just buy another one for a scenario event where I live and have a man with the golden gun contest. could be fun
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 5:45pm
Not a fan of it personally but I am either black or camo style gun kinda guy.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 5:59pm
whats a good uncommon color then I should go with
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 6:10pm

Originally posted by DannoX DannoX wrote:

what are you painting again...what kind of gun.

DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 7:44pm
tippman a-5
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 11:02pm
Lime Green
Powder Blue
Pink
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:21am
Orange, Lime green or some kind of fade with black (If guy down the street knows how).
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by DannoX DannoX wrote:

Don't worry about other people's opinions, if you want to do it gold, then do it gold.

DannoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 6:14pm
I was also pondering something with blue flames perhaps. Its all up in the air. I do like the digital camo look as well
woodsballman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 7:46pm
Pink because how many people do you know that can honestly say they have a pink marker or a friend has a pink marker? plus people would underestamate (spelling?) you when you walked out onto the field with a pink marker but then until you own them then theyed all crap themselves. but you would look pretty girly running around the field with a pink marker. but its all personal preference (spelling?) the blue flame idea or gold would be pretty cool to.

Edited by woodsballman - 14 January 2008 at 7:47pm
tippmann custom pro
E-trigger
cyclone feeder
21" core barrel
or 11" stock barrel
20 and 9 oz co2 tanks
or Brass Eagle Talon Ghost
with copperhead red dot scope
and a wooden stock
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 10:02pm
^^My best friend has a pink shocker. It isnt that uncommon actually.

If you do it gold keep in mind it probably wont come out looking like that on in those pictures.
Sig is WAY too big.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic